How do I block or unblock an app or game?
When you block an app or game, it won't be able to access any of your Facebook information or send you any requests. If you no longer want an app or game to contact you, please remove it.
To block an app or game:
- Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left column.
- In the Block apps section, type the name of the app or game you want to block. To unblock an app or game, click Unblock next to its name.
If you received a request from an app or game and you want to block it:
- Go to the App Center and click Activity at the top.
- Click x next to the request.
- Click Block [App/Game Name]? and click Confirm.
Note: The app or game may have kept info from when you used it. If you want this info to be deleted, contact the developer.