Don't have a Facebook account?
Learn more about how you can report potential abuse on Facebook.
- Click on the photo or video to expand it
- Hover over the photo or video and click Options in the bottom-right corner
- Click Report Photo for photos or Report Video for videos
- Select the option that best describes the issue and follow the on-screen instructions
To report a Page:
- Go to the Page you want to report
- Hover over More below the Page's cover photo
- Select Report Page
- Choose the option that best describes the issue and follow the on-screen instructions
If you can't access the Page you want to report, consider asking a friend to report it.
We'll review the Page and remove anything that doesn't follow the Facebook Community Standards. We may also warn or disable the person responsible.
To report something you see in a group:
Note: If you choose to report the post to an admin, the admin will know that you reported it. Admins may or may not choose to remove the post or block the person who shared the post. Reporting a post to an admin won't send a report to Facebook.
To report an ad you saw on the Facebook homepage or next to a Timeline, group, photo or other page within the site, fill out this form.
To report an ad you saw when you were using a Facebook application, fill out this form.
Please include as much detail as possible to help us find the ad. You should also confirm that your feedback refers to ads shown by Facebook because some information may have been generated by browser add-ons.