How do I create an event?
To create a private or public event:
- Click Events in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click + Create Event on the left side.
- Click to choose between a private or public event. If you're creating a public event, you can set the event's host as yourself or a page you manage. You're not able to change the privacy settings once you've created the event.
- Fill in the event name, details, location and time. If you're creating a public event, you can:
- Add multiple dates and times
- Select a category for your event
- Add keywords about your event
- Add a link to a ticketing website for your event
- Click Create.
You'll be taken to your event where you can invite guests, upload photos, share posts and edit event details.
Note: Only Pages can add multiple dates and times to an event right now.