"Your next level of confidence is going to be willed. You're just going to choose it. You're just going to go for it. And that's going to be the difference maker."
- Brendon Burchard
Some people ask for quick fixes with losing weight. There often isn't a quick option unless you do an intense cleanse and that won't work long-term, so what I recommend instead is building in sustainable lifestyle habits to be healthier, reduce bloating, and naturally keep your digestive system clean. There are several ways to do this, and the two tips I have for you today are:
- Drink half of your body weight in water (in ounces) per day
- Infuse it with healthy ingredients... to change it up like lemon, cucumber, mint, and ginger
Have a wonderful day!
This is a great article on 5 Relaxation Strategies to Help you Succeed. What can you add into your life this week?
This is one of the best salads I've ever had. The recipe is from #IIN and it consists of spinach with cucumbers, mango, blueberries, pecans, feta, sea salt, and pepper. You can add balsamic or blueberry vinaigrette. I chose not to because it was delicious without it!
"Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you." - Marsha Norman
What is your soul telling you related to your desires? Sometimes it's a feeling we seek. Others it's an adventure we're longing to take. Are you willing to pursue those dreams?
Good Vlog Overview by Christine Hassler - 5 Ways to Make and Improve Friendships:
1. Become a better friend to yourself. The more you positively shift your internal dialogue and self-perception, the easier it will be to attract quality friends. And remember: you are worthy of friendship!
2. Ask people out on friend dates! There are a lot of people out there who want to be your friend but consider they may not know you are interested in a friendship or they may have their own... insecurities. Think of how flattered they will be when you ask them to be your friend.
3. Grow your friendships by nurturing them. Initiate phone calls and invite your friends out to things. Do not wait to be invited, create the experiences that cultivate connection.
4. Look at friendships that have faded away and if they are ones you are interested in maintaining, reach out and reignite that friendship. A little effort goes a long way when it comes to friendship. That said, free yourself from friendships that are toxic or depleting. Some friendships have an expiration date so let go of those to make room for fresh ones.
5. Consistently put yourself in places and situations where you are likely to meet like-minded people. You can find your tribe anywhere. Trust me they exist!!
Please do not rely on your partner, family or career to provide you with the heart and soul connection that we all need. Put intention and effort into creating friendships that are based on vulnerability and shared values. You do not need a ton of friends, but you do need a few who can truly love you.
“A friend sings you the song of your soul when you’ve forgotten”
Find your tribe and nurture them. Make having and being an amazing friend a top priority in your life.