- ប្រធានការិយាល័យ ស្រាវជ្រាវកិច្ចការសង្គមPhnom PenhCurrently I am working as Chief's Office of the Social and Cultural Research of the National Research Department of the National Assembly. My Past experiences, from 2002 to 2003 I am researcher for Alliance for Conflict Transformation called ACT,
Then in 2003 to 2005 I am working as a Researcher for Child Care International. From 2006 to 2007 I am working as training assistance for Youth Resource and Development Program called YRDP, and then from
2007 to 2009 I got a new position working as Provincial Coordinator for Global Fund.
In addition, from 2009 to 2012 I got a new post working as National Coordinator for Interfaith Cooperation Forum called ICF which is office based in Hong Kong. After that, from 2012 to 2014 I am working as
Researcher for Parliamentary Institute of Cambodia called PIC.
- Dear Customers,
We are Bas, Brain Activation and Skills:
Is highly appreciate to every customers who has given us with unsparing support and encouragement since having today BAS.
We BAS, have contributed to various field of industrial in the home country and abroad through providing training seminar, full package of training program, training workshop and consultancy which we have been produced by us since 2009.
Currently, we have become to excellent of a company which providing training service at the specific field of Capacity Building Development and Skills on Positive Thinking, Critical Thinking, Innovative Thinking, Problems Solving, and Leadership Development.
Director welcome photo
We realized that with practical knowledge and experience of our trainer for long time we believe that would be able to develop more Human Resource with skillful and good Attitude in order to certify of the job market need and to increasing the productivity in your company or industrial.
We believe that highest values is serving customer because BAS could not exist without customer.
We will grow up as an enterprise of more perfect system and organization.
BAS, Brain Activation and Skills will contribute to success of customer.
Consequently, we want to grow up again receiving confident and affection from customer continuously.
Lastly, we are looking forward to your advice and support.
I wishing to all the member of Brain Activation & Skills
- - No peace No justice, No justice No peace.
- "A man's mind may make him a Buddha, or it may make him a beast. Misled by error, one becomes a demon, enlightened, one becomes a Buddha.
Therefore control your mind and do not let it deviate from the right path."
- From its beginning, the world has been filled with a succession of calamities, over and above the unavoidable facts of suffering, illness, old age and death.
- Fly your dreams, expand your vision, and find ways to make it happen. It can happen, and it happens only with your own efforts, courage, and strength.Extend your wings to the max.
- Ignorance is manifested in greed that fills the human mind. From ignorance and greed there spring impure desires for thing that are, in fact, unobtainable, but for which men restlessly and blindly search.
- As a net is made up by a series of knots, so everything i this this world is connected by a series of knots. if anyone thinks that the mesh of a net is an independent, isolated thing, he is mistaken.
- One is born through the conditions of parentage. His body is nourished by food: his spirit is nurtured by teaching and experience.
- Rain falls, winds blow, plants bloom, leave mature and are blow away. These phenomena are all interrelated with causes and conditions, and are brought about by them, and disappear as the causes and condition change and pass away.
- A man who chases after fame and wealth and love affairs is like a child who licks honey from the blade of a knife. While he is tasting the sweetness of honey, he has to risk hurting his tongue. He like a man who carries a torch against a strong wind, the flame will surely burn his hands and face.
- Human beings tend to move in the direction of their thoughts. if they harbor greedy thoughts, they become more greedy, if they think angry thoughts, they become more angry, if they hold foolish thoughts their feet move in that direction.
- People love their egoistic comfort, which is a love of fame and praise. but fame and praise are like incense that consumes itself and soon disappears. if people chase after honors and public acclaim and leave the way of truth, they are in serious danger and will soon have cause for regret.
- “Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.”
- “To enjoys Good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's one mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”
- "A man's mind may make him a Buddha, or it may make him a beast. Misled by error, one becomes a demon, enlightened, one becomes a Buddha. Therefore control your mind and do not let it deviate from the right path."
- The world is full of suffering. Birth is suffering, old age is suffering, sickness and death is suffering, to meet a man whom one hates is suffering, to be separated from beloved one is suffering, to be vainly struggling to satisfy one's need is suffering, in fact life that is not free from desire and passion is always involved with distress. This is called the truth of suffering.
- Anger will never disappear so long as there are thoughts of resentment in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten.
- People never win or succeed but feeling satisfied for what we did or we have done, because no one can over come the die. My thought,
- "Dialogue demands more courage than waging war. It takes you to that uncomfortable spaces where you have to question your own assumptions and, rather than speak on other people's behalf, truly listen to what they have to say, take it into consideration, and present your own views in a way that addresses the misunderstandings that have arisen." Haider Al-Mosawi"