iLike Hub is raising funds and resources to help train and mentor girls aged 15-30 years so they can embrace technology.
Resources required to start the hub...
1. Electronics 5 Laptops (@ 300EURs)
10 Desktop computers (@500EURs)
2. Furniture 20 Chairs (@40EURs)
10 Tables (@150EURs)
3. Internet (100 EURs/month) and Rent (200 EURs/month)
4. Electronics 2 White digital board (@130EURs)
1 Digital Fabric Printer (3000EURs)
1 Sticker printer (130EURs)
1 3D printer (400EURs)
1 Laser printer (500EURs)
1 Colored Photocopier machine(500EURs)
1 Colored office printer (400EURs)
1 Projector (500EURs)
5. Furniture 1 Sofa set (couch) (200EURs)
6. Others; 1 Dispenser (10EURs) and a coffee machine
1Ac (600EURs) and 5 fans (@50EURs)
On 1st of December we would like to launch the hub and we will need a starting capital of 8150 Euros. So far we have risen 150 Euros and still need 8000 Euros, please support us.
1) Regular donor - Contribution will cover mainly rent and internet costs. Donate 10, 20 or 30 € every month.
2) One-off donor- Contribution towards our starting costs - tables, chairs, printers. Amount recommended: 100, 300 or 700 Euros.
3) In kind donor- You can also contribute by donating equipment or electronics. What we currently need most is: 10 computers, 5 laptops, 20 chairs, 10 tables, a whiteboard and a projector.
Hey guys I've started a fundraiser on M-Changa to raise funds for Empowering Rural Ladies in Kenya into Tech and Business.
iLike Hub is a tech space in Kenya which helps in naturing, inspiring and empowering young ladies into tech and business world. We are welcoming all stakeholders who care and wants to support young ladies to partner with us! Cheers