- M&A AdvisoryFebruary 26, 2018 to present Milton KeynesGrant Thornton Corporate Finance was ranked #1 M&A adviser in the UK by deal volume in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Experian. We advised on over £5.5bn of deals in 2017.
Grant Thornton Corporate Finance is the leading UK mid-market corporate finance team. Our target transaction is between £5 million to £150 million making us the preferred supplier for mid-market transactions. Our corporate finance practice comprises 30 partners and directors and over 100 staff across 26 locations in the UK.
- Blogger/OwnerApril 2016 to present London, United Kingdom"Lightning Blade" is a blog about the Filipino Martial Arts. We train in London across classical and modern combative FMA systems.
- AssociateApril 2015 to December 31, 2017 London, United KingdomSIAHAF specialises in opportunistic real estate value creation through a deep value, creative and entrepreneurial approach to the investment lifecycle.
As an Associate, I support the Company's agenda for growth. I work closely with the Company's cross-disciplinary deal teams (property, legal, financial, etc.) across the deal life cycle on a variety of projects and initiatives.
- izamryan is an "articulate, social geek".
- Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.