- Marketing ManagerMarch 2014 to August 2015 New York, New YorkPercolate is a Sequoia-backed marketing technology company that helps brands like Visa, General Electric, Red Bull, Mastercard and others create content at scale.
- Presidential Innovation FellowJune 2013 to December 2013 Washington, District of ColumbiaThe Presidential Innovation Fellows (PIF) program pairs top innovators from the private sector, non-profits, and academia with top innovators in government to collaborate during focused 6-13 month “tours of duty” to develop solutions that can save lives, save taxpayer money, and fuel job creation.
- Co-founderMay 2011 to May 2013 San Francisco, CaliforniaRidejoy is a Y Combinator backed social transportation. We help you find new friends to share rides with -- all along the West Coast and to Tahoe.
- Customer ScoutJuly 2010 to May 2011 Burlingame, CaliforniaPart of a small team that's changing the way the world does online advertising. Our app is the best way to sell display ads on your site directly to advertisers. In charge of customer acquisition/retention & awesomeness.
- isocket.com - redesign
- Just your friendly neighborhood founder/blogger/runner.
- No favorite quotes to show