- Chief executive officerMay 2016 to present Gainesville, FloridaTo educate and empower local, state and federal law enforcement and the public with the tools to make a difference in the fight against human trafficking. To advocate for all victims and survivors of human trafficking with a focus on trafficked males. The Trafficking in America Task Force “Boys are Not for Sale” initiative will be bringing together experts in the field to create the resources so desperately needed for trafficked males in their aftercare and healing. The “End Demand” initiative will work to address the influence of pornography as a driving force in sex trafficking and engage our young men in a conversation about healthy relationships. In conclusion, to make sure that not one more child suffers a ravaged childhood and a lifetime of pain and suffering as a victim of child sex trafficking. This will be accomplished by prevention through education and by making sure legislation is enacted that imprisons sexual predators and ensures the safety of our children.
- Staff Columnist2011 to present Washington, District of ColumbiaLife is a grand adventure filled with stories of desperation and hope. It is hope that keeps us clinging on to the promise of a better tomorrow. In A Heart Without Compromise; For the Children and the Children Within, I will share the changing stories and the people who live them. From struggles against injustice to the fight against our own nature. The tales of the road seldom traveled.
- A Heart Without Compromise; For the Children2011 to presentA Heart Without Compromise; For the Children
(A column written by Jerome Elam, Staff Columnist for the Washington Times Communities Section)
- Defending the Defenseless Worldwide
- I was raised in the south and joined the United States Marine Corps at the age of seventeen and spent the next twelve years seeing the world. After my enlistment was finished I attended college and graduated to work in the Biotechnology sector. I am a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and a survivor of child abuse, child sex trafficking and child pornography. I am also the child of an alcoholic and child survivor of domestic violence as well as a child of divorce. I have struggled against many things in his life and somehow have found a way to survive. Writing is my passion and it keeps me in touch with the wealth everyone holds deep inside their hearts and minds. I share my experiences in the hope that those suffering in silence will find the courage to speak out and share their voices. I have been blessed to have God reveal his purpose for me in saving innocent children from predators. I am a Staff Writer and Columnist for Communities Digital News.
- "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein