Jet Medical CenterMedical Center in Ocala, Florida
MRS. MICHELLE L . TAYLOR - ARTHUR
Safety Tip # 9
9) Talk about your concerns - Inform your employer and/or human resource manager about any hazards and risks. Your employer is legally obliged to ensure a safe working environment.
Safety Tip # 7
7) Wear protective equipment to suit the job - If correctly worn, earplugs, earmuffs, hard hat, safety goggles, gloves or full-face mask can dramatically reduce risk of injury.
Safety Tip #3
3) Take regular breaks - Being alert and refreshed will help avoid injury or burnout. Schedule more difficult tasks for times when your concentration is best, like first thing in the morning.
Safety Tip #2
2) Reduce Workplace Stress - Long hours, heavy workload, job insecurity and conflicts with co-works are some common causes of workplace stress. This can lead to depression, sleeping difficulties and problems with concentration.
10 Tips for Work Safety in 10 Days (Business Days)
1) Understand the Risks - Know the particular hazards of the job and workplace. This aids in reducing risks of work related injury or illness.