Jim Black is on Facebook.
To connect with Jim, sign up for Facebook today.
  • Founder/Owner/ResearcherOctober 2010 to presentHouston, Texas
    • Casework via GPS
      Mar 2012 to present
      Defining how to use GPS to improve the integrity of CPS investigations.
  • Research EngineerJune 1999 to 2012Humble, Texas
    An umbrella company for all the various research projects that I work on.
    • God Sent Biofuels & Energy
      Jul 2009 to 2012
      A project to recover energy from downed trees and other resources damaged by hurricanes and tornadoes.
    • Rapid Flex Technologies
      Jan 2003 to 2012
      My concept of an Americanized version of Palle Jensen's "Rapid Urban Flexible (RUF) www.ruf.dk
    • Drool Rides
      Automotive customization project
    • BlanckWells
      A project in lean manufacturing for the process industry. My process takes a tried and true product to 80% completion. Our process does all the specialty machining; leaving the final 20% to be completed by anyone with a CNC lathe with tail-stock.
    • Show all (4)
  • CAD Draftman / Mfg EngineerSeptember 1993 to June 1995
  • CNC SuperviserAugust 1984 to May 1991Alvin, Texas
  • CNC ProgramerJune 1982 to July 1984Houston, Texas
Current City and Hometown