- Founder & CEODenver, ColoradoBridge Consulting - a Public Benefit Corporation - helps clients navigate government bureaucracies and empowers nonprofits to receive government, foundation, and corporate funding by providing government relations, Corporate Social Responsibility and Public Private Partnership consulting services both domestically and internationally.
Bridge Consultung also provides political consulting, lobbying, and international business development services.
- Colorado Representative - District 9January 2009 to January 2013 Denver, ColoradoProudly served the people of Colorado as a Representative.
As a Colorado Representative, my focus was on creating renewable energy jobs; increasing health care access; passing the Colorado DREAM Act to empower undocumented students to earn a college degree at in-state tuition rates; stimulating Creative Arts jobs by creating Creative Arts Districts; producing B-Corp legislation, and increasing civic engagement through an innovative online voter registration program, which has increased voter registration by over 600,000 Colorado voters.
- Director of Government RelationsDecember 4, 2007 to July 4, 2015 Centennial, ColoradoProject C.U.R.E. is the largest nonprofit organization in the world that donates medical supplies and medical equipment to thousands of hospitals in over 130 developing nations.
- Joe has been serving the public and bridging goals in the government, business and nonprofit sectors for 24 years in Colorado, Washington, D.C., and around the globe.
Politically, Joe served as a Colorado Representative for four years, ran a competitive race for U.S. Congress in 2012, helped elect over 100 local, state and federal officials throughout Colorado, served as a senior adviser in the Colorado State Legislature and in the U.S. Senate, and interned at the White House.
During his four years in the Colorado State House of Representatives, Joe focused on creating renewable energy jobs, increasing health care access, passing the Colorado DREAM Act, fostering Creative Arts Districts, and increasing civic engagement through on online voter registration program, which to date, has registered over 700,000 Colorado voters.
Joe’s business background includes helping start a software company as the company’s eighth employee. Joe also sold software applications for three international software manufacturers for six years.
Joe’s nonprofit experience includes serving on multiple nonprofit boards, including AmeriCorp-City Year Denver to empower at-risk youth to graduate from high school, the Rwanda Leadership Foundation, Rotary International, and working eight years for Project C.U.R.E. – the leading international nonprofit that annually donates over $60 million dollars’ worth of medical supplies and medical equipment to hospitals in 130 developing nations.
In 2015, Joe created Bridge Consulting – a Colorado Public Benefit Corporation - to provide political consulting, lobbying, and international business development and nonprofit consulting services for clients who need assistance navigating complex government bureaucracies, government funding and creating public private partnerships to maximize shared value.
- No favorite quotes to show