- Writer2013 to present Lafayette, ColoradoContributing Food Editor: Sensi Magazine; Contributing Food Editor - Vail Beaver Creek Magazine; Contributing writer - Colorado AAA EnCompass Magazine, Boulder Weekly, Cheese Connoisseur Magazine, Produce Business, Longmont Magazine, Colorado Summit Magazine, Boulder Daily Camera, Longmont Magazine, Visit Aurora and others
- Food Writing WorkshopOct 11, 2014 to presentI'm teaching a food writing workshop April 18, 2015 at the Boulder Book Store. http://boulderbookstore.indiebound.com/event/taste-writing-food-writing-workshop-john-lehndorff-0
- Food Vendor CoordinatorIn 2014Coordinator for food vendors at the debut Globalfest Aug. 23 in Aurora CO. Signed-up Aurora restaurants to serve Filipino, Eritrean, Greek, Nigerian, Vietnamese, Ethiopian, Italian, Mexican and ethnic American dishes including empanadas, chicken adobo, smoked gator, boba drinks, hot links, gyros pita, goat plate with plantains, and lamb alicha.
- Yum Dining and Ethnic Market Guide2013 to 2014Researching and writing guide to Aurora's independent and ethnic restaurants, bakeries, markets and food businesses for the City of Aurora and Visit Aurora
- Show all (4)
- Producer/Host1984 to present Boulder, ColoradoProducer and host of Radio Nibbles, a weekly program devoted to food, dining on Boulder station KGNU, 88.5 FM, 1390 AM, kgnu.org. Archived shows at Radio Nibbles: http://news.kgnu.org/category/features/radio-nibbles/
- editorIn 2014 Lafayette, ColoradoThe first calendar devoted to Colorado's best pie-shops and bakeries, as well as its colorful pastry history as the birthplace of National Pie Day. The calendar includes a directory of Colorado pie shops and bakeries. Preview at: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/688460
- Freelance writer2013 to 2015 Aurora, ColoradoResearching and writing guide to Aurora's independent and ethnic restaurants, bakeries, markets and food businesses for the City of Aurora and Visit Aurora. issuu.com/auroragraphics/docs/yum_brochure_2014/1?e=13822490/9584405
- Content DirectorMarch 2011 to 2013 Aurora, ColoradoContent director, food editor, food columnist, music critic for the Aurora SEntinel, Buckley Guardian and Life Science newspapers and websites; and Senior Editor and food editor of Aurora Magazine (Jan. to March 2013)
- No additional details to show
- "When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, ummmm, boy."
— From SNL's "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey"