When you find a product so good that you can’t help but share with all your friends. Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème tames flyaways and eliminates frizz so you can rock your best style!
Available at Target: http://target-johnfrieda.com/frizz-ease-secret-weapon
What are you going to do with your one brilliant life? Angie Jones, tech engineer and owner of 25 patents, is a woman unafraid of living big, bold and authentically her. Watch her The Verge mini-doc directed by Roxy Hunt. #YourHairTalksMakeAStatement
If your twist out is getting a little frizzy, try this style. The vibe is half pineapple and half undercut, but all the way pretty. Watch the video and follow the steps 👇:
1. Apply Frizz Ease® Nourishing Oil Elixir to add moisture.
2. Pull hair back and towards top of head, leaving out front section, and secure hair into desired place with hair tie.
3. Wrap headband around crown of head and secure into place with bobby pins. Remove ponytail hair tie.
4. Brush and smooth hair... on sides and back of head using Frizz Ease® Nourishing Oil Elixir.
5. Finish with Frizz Ease® Secret Weapon(R) Touch-up Creme.
1. Apply Luxurious Volume® Perfectly Full® Mousse to damp hair at midlengths. Work product toward roots.
2. Blowdry hair and back-comb from the root to midlengths to get lift and volume throughout.
3. Separate out a section of hair from the temple to the crown. Loosely tie hair into a ponytail with a clear rubber band. ...
4. Part above the hair tie, invert the ponytail through the part and pull through.
5. On left side, gather remaining section of hair above the ear. Twist from root to end. Pin into place to form a half crown just under the topsy turvy.
6. Repeat twist on right side and pin to meet left twist.
7. Set the style with Sheer Blonde® Crystal Clear Hairspray.
8. Tuck any loose ends and loosen twist to blend.
New year, new packaging. Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Moisturizing Conditioner is the same product you love, but with a fresh look just in time for 2018.
Rachel [Seltzer] Quirico is an eSports host, pro-gamer, and bombshell blonde with great style who does not let expectations define her. Check out more on how she’s stepped into her true identity by watching her Vox Media, Inc mini-doc directed by the talented Eliza McNitt. To see more videos like Rachel’s, click here: https://johnfriedamakeastatement.voxcreative.com/ #YourHairTalksMakeAStatement #gaming #esports #femaleempowerment
1. Apply the Luxurious Volume® Perfectly Full® Mousse around halo only.
2. Spray Luxurious Volume® Fine to Full Blowout Spray throughout towel-dried hair. Comb to distribute evenly from root to tip. Blow dry with round brush.
3. Take a u-shaped section of hair from the top of the head and clip it out of the way....
4. Take a section of hair above the right ear and complete a french braid around the ear. Secure with an elastic band and bobby pins.
5. Repeat braid on left side.
6. Taking a u-shaped section of hair, back-comb furthest back section toward the front and spray with Luxurious Volume® Forever Full® Hairspray.
7. Gently comb middle section of hair back. Finish style with Luxurious Volume® Forever Full® Hairspray.