- Coordinator, Creative Arts DivisionOctober 28, 2013 to present Cleveland, OhioI coordinate the Creative Arts Academy, which is a collective of high-quality creative, digital, and performance arts education for youth ages 4-18. I also assist with the plethora of college-level arts events & programs, and I convince YOU that the Tri-C Creative Arts Department is the BEST place to learn how to start a career in Music, Art, Dance, Journalism, Media Arts, Recording Arts, Theatre Arts, and/or Visual Communications and Design.
- Member Service DirectorJanuary 2010 to October 24, 2013Develops annual membership budgets, projecting and achieving membership goals, and implementing/marketing Branch/Association-wide membership and program promotions with a major focus on corporate memberships.
- PR & Marketing / Arts Fest staffMay 2006 to 2011in 2006 I promoted Cain Park theatre shows, concerts, and other events throughout the Greater Cleveland area by designing and distributing flyers, brochures, and radio spots. I also greeted & guided park patrons around the park. Now I work at Arts Fest every July.
- No additional details to show
- "Most of what I know that is good and true and lasting has come not from scholars but from minstrels and gypsies, from magicians and magic, from jugglers swallowing fire. It has come from small bands of travelers who followed the rivers and told me old stories and chanted old warnings of young women dancing through late afternoons and into the firelight, leaving only a footprint for the morning that follows."
-Robert James Waller
"RESPECT THE BEAUTY YOU SONS OF BITCHES" -Danny Henning