- Principal ResearcherJanuary 1999 to present Rockville, MarylandProvides comments for the record on fiscal issues to the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee and the White House on tax reform, health care reform and Social Security reform. Testimonty posted on Center for Fiscal Equity blog and social media. The Iowa Center for Fiscal Equity contributed comments to the Presidents Commission to Save Social Security, The Presidents Task Force on Tax Reform and the Volker Commission on Civil Service Reform. Published articles in Labor and Corporate Governance and Business Ethics. Participated in the Capital Ownership Group online think tank. The Generation X Committee on Social Security, Tax and Healthcare Reform distributed comments to the House Ways and Means Committee and to participants in the President's Summit on Social Security Reform.
- Proposal CoordinatorSeptember 2008 to June 2011 Washington, District of ColumbiaOperated access based BizTracker database. Produced production report. Queried eBuy and FedBizOpps to identify proposal opportunities. Proposal formatting and submission. Supported special projects office by entering course evaluations and editing course materials.
- Contract AdministratorAugust 2007 to May 2008 Washington, District of ColumbiaPerformed full range of contract specialist duties. Cognizant contract specialist on DOE Networx transition.
- Assistant Asset ManagerMarch 2006 to December 2006 Arlington, VirginiaManaged property files. Produced funding documents for annual funding and lease modifications. Drafted easements. Estimated current acreage of Tongue Point Job Corps site.
- desk officerOctober 2000 to October 2002 Washington, District of ColumbiaCompiled grant panel comments for Technical Assistance Training to unsuccessful applicants. Delivered a portion of the training.
- Program AnalysitNovember 1997 to December 1998 Washington, District of ColumbiaCoordinated management reform activities for Fire/EMS and Corrections. Worked personnel appeals to City Administrator. Produced testimony for the Mayor to Congress on management reform and budget issues. Negotiated with congressional staff and agency heads on Washington Marina earmark.
- Analyst/Proposal ManagerJanuary 1993 to May 1996 Silver Spring, MarylandOn-site coordinator for EPA Imported Vehicles Hotline. Supervised subcontractor programmer and DUCOM and subcontract information specialists. SAS programming for SBA in support of Economic Report of the President. Operations Research for FAA Cost-Benefit Analysis WBS.
- Cost AnalystJuly 1986 to August 1989 Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OhioDeveloped estimates for B-1B modifications. AF Comptroller rep to Computer Aided Manufacturing – International Cost Management System Project, which developed Activity Accounting. Developed Base Maintenance Supply cost factors. Weapons System Cost Branch strategic team member.
- Principal of the Center for Fiscal Equity and Bindner Analytics
- No favorite quotes to show