- Web/Video Dev.September 2016 to present Edmonton, AlbertaI am responsible for getting the brand new DMCC website up and running and making sure to keep it as a valuable resource of in-depth information for Creep Catcher fans. (www.ZeroChildrenHurt.com)
I am also responsible for creating the new intro, outro & trailer videos used by the organization.
**NOTICE** I am not an actual Creep Catcher. I don't catch creeps by chatting on apps and websites, nor do I go out for any of the catches caught on video. I am just doing whatever I can to help out the organization because I appreciate what they're doing, and they're really great people. I know there are some people that are against these organizations. That is fine. Let's please keep our difference of opinions as such.
- OwnerApril 12, 2016 to present Edmonton, AlbertaI started ETN on April 12, 2016. Since then, it has grown into a very reliable source of local, provincial and national news and information.
In the first three months of its creation, it had grown into one of the top 30,000 websites in Canada, and sits in the top 1.4 million globally.
- Apprentice PipefitterSeptember 18, 2013 to February 1, 2014 Airdrie, AlbertaShop based in Fort Saskatchewan, with out of town work on a frequent basis, which requires staying at camps or hotels.
- Plumbers ApprenticeNovember 5, 2012 to February 2013 Lacombe, AlbertaMy first apprenticeship, unexpectedly occurred when I called a job posting on Kijiji that was posted 15 minutes ago looking for general labourers. Upon interview, I was informed that I will be a plumbers apprentice, which I gladly accepted, and am now working on becoming a journeyman plumber in Alberta. Currently on year 1.
- Manager/Trainer/Cook/ServerJune 1, 2011 to May 20, 2012 Sudbury, OntarioWorked as a delivery driver in October. Became a cook, and stuck with driving for a couple months, then switched over to full-time cook in January 2012. I was also the official Cook trainer. Was offered manager position in early February. Managed for two months, then went back to cooking in March 2012 due to low pay raise when managing. Was offered server position in March 2012. Accepted this offer. Worked 6 days a week, cooking and serving. Was given the opportunity to become the Health & Safety Coordinator. Accepted the offer, however I gave my two weeks notice then moved to Alberta to work in the oil and gas industry.
- • Don't let anything bring you down.
• Keep your close friends close.
• Just be yourself and nothing but.
• Don't take advantage of anyone.
• Keep working toward your goal.
• Don't give up on what you want.
• Live each day as if it is your last.
• Make a positive change to the world.
- "The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up."
- Paul Valery
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
- Steve Jobs
"...the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
- Apple Inc
|No Pages to show.|