Save the Date
The Youth Quality Assurance training is OPEN! The YQA is required to show at the fair. Members need to take the YQA when:
1. They first enroll in a 4-H or FFA l...ivestock project.
2. They reach each 4-H age division. Ages will be calculated as of January 1 of the current year. Age divisions are as follows:
- Junior—ages 8-10
- Intermediate—ages 11-13
- Seniors—ages 14-18
3. As an Intermediate/Senior, they enroll in a project with a species for which they have not previously been trained
Remember to save your certificate. The YQA closes July 1.
Improving the world ...
2018 Insurance Outfitters® Guide Awards
2018 Insurance Outfitters® Guide Awards - We are pleased to recognize the following individuals for changing the world for the better in the following four cate...gories:
(1) Dan Conant - Conservation and Outdoor Recreation,
(2) Peggy McKowen - Culture and the Arts, (3) Bernardine Somers - Education, and (4) Rita Nieman - Health and Human Services
Camps for this summer
If you are looking for something for your children to do this summer why not have them take part in several camps available to you. Check out www.PotomacAudubo...n.org for different camps and events. Scholarships are available and may be found at www.PotomacAudubon.org/scholarships. Please enjoy my grandson's video below and share this post to get the word out about this great organization and an opportunity to learn and find out about our natures splendor.
Congratulations Mark and Jefferson Medical Center.
Holy Cow! Check this delicious deal out.
Order now and save up to $300 on whole and half beef prices **
Pay the full estimated price of a whole or half beef by March 30 and receive 10% off the total order. Mention this email when you place your order!
Cool Vegetable History
Small is beautiful