BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
THIS POSTURE AND MOVEMENT WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU FEEL GOOD AND FIND AN EASY AND RELAXED UPRIGHT POSTURE.
* Discover effortless standing and sitting...
* Reduce pain, stress and tension
* Protect joints and muscles from wear and tear
* Increase your energy and sense of vitality
* Become more mindful of your movement habits
* Look and feel younger!
* Moving in new, interesting and mindful ways
* Magic roller lesson
* Movement tips
* Group discussion
* Afternoon tea
The workshop is led by a certified Feldenkrais Method ® practitioner.
Places limited to 15.
WHAT TO BRING
Your lovely self! Mats and blankets will be provided.
WHAT TO WEAR
Please wear comfortable clothes you can easily move in (doesn’t have to be lycra!) and an extra top layer. You don't need to wear sports shoes as the workshop will be done barefoot.
Registrations essential. Please click "going" and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place.
For more information please contact Sarah on email@example.com or 021 996709.
Look forward to seeing you there.
So many great events to choose from in May - Feldenkrais Awareness month.
Check out the events tab for details.
* FREE Awareness Through Movement class on Saturday, 12 May in Taradale. Come try it for yourself! Great for the Felden-curious....
* Specialty small group classes kick off again the first week of May. Places still available for Tuesday night and Thursday morning classes.
* Back by popular demand, the Aligned and Well workshop is happening again on Saturday, 26 May.
* And of course the FREE online Feldenkrais Awareness Summit happening online from 1 - 8 May.