It's pretty cold outside ❄️ Probably a good time mention to that you can get our brand new Spring issue without leaving the house - straight to your mobile, tablet or computer!
Mums & Tots Buggy Guide: Week 6
iCandy World New Peach
Here is why we love it:...
- Compact, freestanding fold. One of the most compact folds in its class for a single to double.
- 34 litre basket. Holds up to 10kg in weight.
- Spacious seat with easy-adjust harness to accommodate up to 25kg in weight in single mode.
- Elevator Adaptors. Unique to iCandy, these allow the seat unit to be positioned higher for better interaction and less bending.
- Car seat coverts to a full travel system with car seat adaptors.
- Large carrycot which is safe for permanent overnight sleeping with micro-fleece lining.
- Extendable SPF 50 canopy with pop out visor and adjustable ventilation panel.
- Storage Pocket. Easy access to your essentials with zipped storage on the back of the seat unit.
- One-hand fold mechanism with auto-lock. Effortless to push and fold, with an automatic fold lock and freestanding chassis.
Priced at €1,149.
To celebrate the launch of Aquas in Ireland we are giving away a hamper packed with KANDOO AQUAS wipes.
· A 99% water, high purity, flushable multi-purpose body wipe for the whole family including newborns
· Flushable moist toilet tissue wipes for you and your family. Biodegradable cloth...
· Perfect for potty training & cleans better than toilet paper alone
· Dermatologically tested and kind to skin, gentle on small and larger faces and hands
· Paediatrician approved for all skin types
· Perfume and fragrance free
· A convenient handy pack for all those little emergencies
Available in Dunnes Stores
Visit www.kandoo.eu for more information.
For a chance to WIN a bundle of KANDOO AQUAS please share & like this post!
WIN! We have 5 x medicine dispenser and infant decongestant inhaler sets to giveaway from Aximed.
With the recent changeable weather there are still lots of colds lurking around. The Aximed Medicine Dispenser is a safe and effective way to administer medicine to your baby. Baby can passively suck the medicine out via the orthodontic teat without really noticing what is happening.
Blocked noses can also be upsetting for babies, but the Aximed Infant Inhaler safely releases dec...ongestant vapours beneath baby’s nose. The Infant Inhaler creates a portable decongestion unit which parents can use with a suitable choice of infant decongestant.
Like and share to be in with a chance.
Any budding young scientists fancy being on RTE?
RTÉ are looking for curious-minded 5-8-year-olds to be part of this science show!
You may remember, Ranae, Audrey and Ava, from one of our cover stories last year, all about Reciprocal IVF or 'Shared Motherhood'.
They have bravely started a blog so that others can follow their journey over the coming weeks as they plan for baby number 2!
"Think of this as a ‘behind the scenes’ look into the world of same-sex IVF or for anyone wishing to avail of IVF abroad!"...
We wish them every success and have our fingers and toes crossed.
Follow their Instagram, FB and blog for more
Here's our first blog