- Regional Manager, Business DevelopmentNovember 2014 to present Santa Ana, CaliforniaSpearheading expansion into new market for a top-teir CA-based, international Web-Services company, specializing in App Development, Web Presence Management, with a focus on Responsive & Mobile Standards.
- Owner & Sole Steward of the StylusJanuary 1, 2014 to present Imperial Beach, CaliforniaLive Caricature & Finished Portraiture services for individual patrons, families & group events including:
Birthdays, Reunions, Church Gatherings, Company Parties.
- Imperial Beach Farmers MarketEvery Friday, noon to 7:30pm
- Birthday PartyOn Jun 6, 2014Client booked artist weeks in advance to draw guests.
- E-CommerceMarch 2008 to June 2008 Santa Ana, CaliforniaE-Commerce Marketing Contractor - $50k (Dates: 04-08 - 07-08)
Markzware, Software- Santa Ana, CA
> Project Management & Data Architecture
> Affiliate Marketing, SEO & Analytics
> Interdepartmental Collaboration & Training
Upgraded legacy e-commerce platform. Explored niche growth opportunities to develop tailored marketing strategies, significantly boosting online sales.
Reason for leaving: Term of Contract fulfilled.
- CTOJuly 2005 to March 2007 Irvine, CaliforniaCHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER - $55k (Dates: 08-05 - 04-07)
Phoenix Lending Group, Mortgage - Irvine, CA
> Multi-Channel Marketing - supporting inside & outside sales teams.
> Lead Generation / Qualification
> Network Admin, Training & Support
Managed multiple lead-generation websites & email marketing campaigns. Implemented web-based CRM platform, VOIP system & VPN-enabled loan ware (LOS)
Reason for leaving: Total collapse of mortgage industry.
- Marketing ManagerJuly 2002 to July 2004 Laguna Niguel, CaliforniaMARKETING COORDINATOR - $45k (Dates: 08-02 - 08-04)
Bank of America, Mortgage - Laguna Niguel, CA
> Direct Mail & Email Marketing
> Tracking & Reporting
Generated over $35.5 million in new loan applications through development and implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies. Tracked ROI w/ custom reports.
Reason for leaving: Universal layoffs of Marketing Personnel
- Web developerApril 2000 to June 2001 Calabasas, CaliforniaWEB DEVELOPER - $55k (Dates: 04-00 - 07-01)
Alcatel, Internetworking - Calabasas, CA
> Designed, tested, deployed & maintained public web site for large enterprise
> Acted as interdepartmental liaison during roll-out of new corporate branding.
> Researched and recommended dynamic content management technologies.
Reason for leaving: Company-wide layoffs.
- Owner of www.Brandingo.biz web design, branding, marketing & e-commerce solutions.
Solo musician, father of two, lover of life, free enterprise & peanut butter pretzels.
- "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt
"The meaning of life is to give life meaning. The purpose of life is to live." -Me
"An intellectual says a simple thing in a complex way. An artist says a complex thing in a simple way." -Charles Bukowski
"The hardest vessel to fill is an empty head." -Me
"Action is an attempt to substitute a more satisfactory state of affairs for a less satisfactory one. We call such a willfully induced alteration an exchange. All rational action is in the first place individual action. Only the individual thinks. Only the individual reasons. Only the individual acts." -Ludvig Von Mises
"Nothing will make you into a misogynist faster than a woman."