Good morning everyone, I have a few updates for the next coming weeks. First off our classes with South Memorial Church of God will end this Sunday. Please plan to still meet this Sunday at South Memorial Church of God at 6 PM. This will be the final class of the session.
Next there will be no youth Sunday, October 1. We will resume youth at my house on Sunday, October 9. On Sunday, October 22 youth will be canceled. We will have youth at first Baptist church on Sunday, October 29. That Sunday we will be joining with all the youth groups in town for a concert. If you have any questions contact myself.
Hey guys, 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish your homework and meet up at South Memorial Church of God for youth. It was a great time of games and learning last week. Hope uou all can make it. 6 pm-8 pm SMCOG!!!
Tonight is the first night of the new Axis program. We are joining South Memorial Church of God youth group. Parents have asked if they can also attend, the answer is NO. Tonight is for youth only. I will be receiving handouts for parents to get after each meeting. It has conversation starters to use with your teen. I encourage everyone that is able to attend!!! Questions, feel free to call Sarah at 765-425-6751
Hello everyone, just wanted to remind everyone that starting this Sunday and every Sunday through the first Sunday of October we will be meeting at South Memorial Church of God. The meeting will start at 6 PM and last until 8 PM every Sunday for the next four weeks. I would encourage everyone to just meet at South Memorial Church of God on Highway 3. We will be joining with their youth group and studying the access program on media and gossip. I feel this is a great time for this message to come out. I am asking for everyone to just meet at South Memorial Church of God at 6 PM on these following Sundays. If you need a ride please contact myself. If you have questions please contact myself. At 425-6751.
P.S. there will be light snacks.
Hey all, tomorrow is the wyldlife/young life kickoff. Address:
1105 Fox Hollow Run, New Castle
If you are needing a ride please let me know ASAP. I will need to make arrangements.
Ok youth and parents heres a draft of upcoming events: please mark your calendars and watch church bulletin:
1. August 27: wyldlife/young life kickoff party at Milikans. 5pm-7pm. We have Spencer who is a leader and Emilee an ambassador. Let's support the programs going into schools with Christ!!! We will meet at Milikans (or if need be at church) for our next youth meeting.
2. September 10 starts the new Axis teaching on gossip/media at SMCOG. this will last for 4 weeks. We... will be meeting up there for those 4 weeks for our youth meetings. This will take us through the first Sunday of October.
3. We will have the second and 4th Sundays in October at our house. Then October 29, 5th Sunday the Fusion group will be at First Baptist for a concert by The Protest, pizza and fun. First Baptist is paying for band, pizza. Bless them. This is for all ages. Want this to be a great outreach to unsaved. Let's encourage kids to bring friends.
4. Please pray for direction for our yourh leaders. Lits going on in all our lives and we need some extra prayers!😊
5. December 18 6:30-8:30 pm skating party at Gibson Arena with rest of Fusion group. We are looking for a theme. Suggestions appreciated.
6. I plan to start going back to New Castle for lunches in Wednesday's yhis week. I will look at going to Shenandoah this year also. If you know of kids other than Spencer and Austin that go to vocational, let me know. It would be great time meet with them for lunches as well.
For those going to New Life Camp in Anderson tomorrow, you will need to be there at 9 am for check in. Parents need to pick up on saturday at 11 am.
I could take 6 people in my vehicle but will need to meet at church at 8:15 am. I have to take Cole to football on way to camp. Please let me know ASAP if you will be meeting me at church in am. There are a few copies of "what to bring" at my house. You can get tonight at youth.
Hello all youth and parents,
It is youth night tonight. It will be at Hughes house at 6 pm-8 pm. Brian and Sarah are on way home from vacation, might be there might not🙃. Mexican food tonight. Surprise speaker. Hope you can all come!!!
Just a couple hours before the fun starts. Remember we are meeting at the church at 7. Then we'll go on the scavenger hunt. Then we will return to church around 8:15. If you have family coming, they are welcome to join us at church at 8:30 for band, food and fireworks!!!
See you all soon🤗
Does anyone know what this picture means? It's the annual New Covenant Worship Center 4th of July fireworks party!!!! Everyone invited to join us on JULY 8th at 8:30 pm at New Covenant Worship Center parking lot. We will have free hot dog/hamburger( both gluten free), chips, water, free shaved ice, the band Denomination X, and then a huge fireworks show. All sponsored by New Covenant Youth!!!! Please bring friends!!! It'll be a super fun time!!! Shelly Thixton Hanson Tony ...R Stewart Tina Marie Isbell Michelle Mann Stewart Christopher E. Hanson Hannah Hughes Cole Hughes Michelle Starost Preble Michelle Hughes Tina Lenz Chad Lenz Chad Cooper Clayton Latiesha Fairchild Jessi Ghezzi Andrea Whisman Joel Haler Abraham Haler Christmas Snow Chase Summer Rain Chase Angie Szewczak Kim James Dickerson Kim Phillips McGraw Connie White Julson JasonandTrina Jenkins Carmen Cash Jennifer Thixton Merida Jastin Chase Heidi Simmons Eric Haler Tom Preble Ashley Rains Brown Ashley Julian Shook Karen Haler and everyone else in area!!!!!!