We have updated the post from yesterday in regards to SP-14932.
We also wanted to follow up with a new post in regards to the situation.
Based on information directly from the PHMSA we were informed the permit was expired and no renewal request had been received. This email along with no evidence provided anywhere on the PHMSA database with an updated permit led to the PSA being made....
We are continuing to look deeper into this to get the facts. It seems there may be some confusion even within the PHMSA in regards to this permit.
If there was a mistake at the PHMSA we do sincerely apologize for passing the false information along to you. We will be sure to post the updated Permit as soon as it is provided to us!
Our PSA was sent out as a direct result of a PHMSA employee informing is the permit has not been renewed See email below
Since there is some confusion surrounding the whole thing (even within the PHMSA themselves it seems) we have reached back out to see if we can get clarification on the issue....
Right now the biggest question is if the letter Immortal air provided is in fact an extension of the permit. Or if it is an "Allowance" that the bottles can be produced under the new ownership but must still follow the original SP-14932.
Again, based on the information we were provided Directly from the PHMSA the post was made.
Special Permit-14932 has expired 1-31-18. As of today 2-1-18 there is no renewal request in place by the bottle manufacturer.
While this does not affect any Ninja branded bottles we know many of our customers may have backup or extra tanks from other suppliers that were made under this special permit. Please check your bottles for this special permit number. If you have this permit number on your bottle the system can not be filled or used in any sort of commercial setting ( Fields, Stores, Etc.). This also means they cannot be hydrotested until the permit is renewed.
We at Ninja will strive to make sure any customer who owns a Ninja bottle can rest assured we will keep the permits up to date and valid for the life of your system. We recommend you reaching out to the brand name your SP-14932 bottle features and asking them if they will do the same.
Just want to shoot this out as a notice for everyone. We have applied for and have been granted the renewal of SP-14339! This applies to the bottles produced by Crossfire regardless of brand markings on the bottle. Make sure you have your local hydro testing facility reach out to the PHMSA and get the updated Special Permit!
Please share this to any groups or pages you might be in! Lets make sure everyone knows those SP-14339 bottles can still be used and hydrotested!
Have a great week!
SHOT Show Range day! take a quick peek at the EZ valve system and our filling solutions right on the range!
Dealers! 2018 Paintball Extravaganza is coming up fast! Make sure you get signed up soon and see the changes and improvements this year!
WHY ATTEND THE 2018 PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA
“Where the Industry Comes Together”
• Over 50 Exhibitors displaying products and services.
• PAINTBALL – AIRSOFT – L...ASER TAG - INSURANCE – FOOD SERVICE - QUICKBOOKS
• Many exhibitors offering event specials.
• New product introductions.
• Over 74 hours of business and technical training.
• 18 Business training sessions.
• 16 Technical training sessions.
• Tuesday morning opening session with marketing presentation by guest speaker, Tim Miles.
• Tuesday night Welcome Reception wit free hot Hors d Oeuvres complements of the Hyatt Regency.
• Free Wednesday and Thursday morning round table discussion sessions.
• Wednesday Industry Luncheon with marketing presentation by guest speakers Tim Miles & Ryan Patrick along with open industry discussion with industry leaders.
• Wednesday night free beer happy hour complements of the Hyatt Regency.
• Wednesday night Charity Auction.
• Paintball Extravaganza Shooting Gallery with over $3,000 of available prizes sponsored by Modern Combat Sports.
• New for 2018 – Save money by purchasing a wrist band which provides access to any of 18 selected business training sessions.
Watch for weekly item description updates.
February 20-23, 2018
Hyatt Regency Dulles
One of the common leaks we see out there between fill stations and remote lines is a leak between the male and female quick disconnect.
Check out the quick video showing you how to swap out the O-ring to get back up and running in no time!
Who is ready for Christmas?!Ninja Paintball is proud to help transport donated gifts to schools and students in need! A big thank you to everyone at St John Vianney in Janesville for your donations to Marshall middle school students! #give #holidays #christmas #ninjapaintball