- Governor CandidateFebruary 14, 2017 to present Phoenix, ArizonaNoah is a thoughtful, socially responsible moderate who has broad experience as an educator, entrepreneur, and small business leader. He believes government transparency is a critical issue for 21st century voters, and has a unique willingness to be open with voters about political and personal matters. As governor, his top priority will be to improve Arizona education. He will also attract jobs, talent, and capital to Arizona. He will achieve this by helping the rest of the country see that in addition to a great weather climate, Arizona also has an advantageous business climate and an inclusive social climate.
- Vice President of Marketing StrategiesJune 8, 2015 to present Phoenix, ArizonaOn Advertising is a full service ad agency focused on achieving measurable results for our clients through traditional and digital marketing. We offer in-house video services, web and app development, graphic design, search engine marketing, social media, and more. Our team is incredibly collaborative and creative.
I have 3 primary areas of responsibility:
1. Lead our marketers to develop and execute marketing plans for our clients according to the best possible strategy and creative direction.
2. Lead our account executives to properly manage projects and communicate with clients.
3. Develop new clients and partner with other company executives in their client development efforts.
- Professor of Game Programming and ProductionApril 2012 to September 2014 Tempe, ArizonaFirst and foremost, I'm responsible for facilitating collaboration between the UAT Game Studio and the video game industry at large. Similarly, I'm responsible for fostering cooperation between students in UAT's 3 undergraduate and 1 graduate game development degrees: game art and animation, game programming, game design, and game production, respectively.
I work with publishers and studios to secure licenses for UAT students to use intellectual property of both a creative and technical nature. I also work with major brands who are interested in developing a game or simulation to achieve their marketing and/or operational objectives.
Additionally, I teach synthesis courses taken by students across all majors with the objective of producing complete games. I also teach courses specific to the game programming and game production majors.
Beyond imparting technical knowledge, my role is to provide these amazing learners with skills and insights to manage their careers as AAA developers, or the fortitude and wisdom to navigate the industry via successful indie enterprises.
- Co-FounderMay 2010 to August 2013 Scottsdale, ArizonaSure Spark Internet Marketing focuses on Search Engine Optimization (SEO, high rankings in Google), Social Media (business strategies for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), Web Development (programming, graphic design), Customer Relationship Management (CRM, keeping track of people), and email marketing.
- COO and Director of Internet StrategyMay 2009 to May 2010 Phoenix, ArizonaI built the WealthNet Partners Internet Marketing division in almost a year, during which time it became their core business.
- Technology TeacherNovember 2005 to May 2009 Phoenix, ArizonaTeaching the good stuff to 1st-8th graders. I like teaching, but think I'd make a better college professor than I did an elementary school teacher :)
- The independent candidate for Governor of Arizona.
- "Entrepreneurship is the pursuit of opportunity without regard to resources currently controlled." - Howard Stevenson
"We have become a culture in which 'doing' something, anything, is celebrated. In essence, we're no longer human beings, but have become human doings" - Gregg Jacobs, The Ancestral Mind
"In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer
"A speckled ax is best." - Ben Franklin
"The greatest reward of leading people of character is to learn its meaning from many teachers." - Jason Arriaga
“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
I believe that love that is true and real creates a respite from death. All cowardice comes from not loving or not loving well, which is the same thing and when the man that is brave and true looks death squarely in the face, like some rhino hunters I know... it is because they love with sufficient passion to push death out of their minds, until it returns, as it does, to all men and then you must make really good love again." - Midnight in Paris