Kalasarpa Dosham - What is Kalasarpa dosha?
In any native's chart, the remaining seven houses are in the clutches of Rahu and Ketu is called Kalasarpa dosha..
Savya Kala Sarpa Dosham:
From Rahu to Ketu all the houses are filled it is Savya Kalasarpa Dosham
Apasavya Kala Sarpa Dosham
From Ketu to Rahu all the houses are filled, it is called Apasavya Kala Sarpa Dosham.
In Astrological science, Rahu is termed as the Head and Ketu is termed as tail of Sarpa. The Vedic pundits terms that the Kalasarpa yogam is most dangerous one in ones life span.
In the natal chart from lagna to seventh house if this yoga is there the first half is more miserable and from seventh house to twenth house, the second half of the life is harmful. In the natal chart if other yogas are not there, the native will be jobless; habitituated to bad habits leads miserable life, unmarried. etc.,
If in the natal chart:
1. From Ravi is placed from Rahu in 8th house it is termed as Sarpa Dosha.
2. From Chandra to 8th house, Rahu or Ketu it is termed as Sarpa Dosha
3. From natives' horoscope, from lagna 6, 7, and 8 houses is Rahu is there it is Sarpa Dosha.
4. From lagna of either Rahu or Ketu are placed in Trokona it is Sarpa dosha.
Different Types of Kala Sarpa Yogams
1. From lagna to seventh house the planets are (Ravi,Chandra,Kuja,Budha,Guru,Sukra and Sani) are placed between Rahu and Ketu is know Ananta Kala Sarpa Dosham.
EFFECTS: Troubles in family life, and chronic health problems.
2.From Second house to seventh house if these planets are placed it is known as GULIKA KALASARPA DOSHAM
EFFECTS: Financial and domestic troubles.
3. From third house to ninth house, it is known as VASUKI KALA SARPA DOSHAM.
EFFECTS: Problems with brothers and sisters
4.From Forth house to tenth house, it is known as SANKAPALA KALA SARPA DOSHAM.
EFFECTS; Problems with mother, vehicles and at residence.
5. From Fifth house to eleventh house, it is known as PADMAKALA SARPA YOGAM.
EFFECTS: Problems with spouse/husband and with children.
6.From Sixth house to twelfth house it is known as MAHA PADMA KALA SARPA DOSHAM.
EFFECTS: Health problems, debts, problems with enemies.
7. From seventh house to lagna, it is known as TAKSHAKA KALA SARPA YOGAM.
EFFECTS: Loss in business and problems in matrimonial life.
8. From eight house to second house, it is known as KARKOTAKA KALA SARPA YOGAM.
EFFECTS: Problems with wife and accidents.
9. From ninth house to third house, it is known as SANKACHOODA KALA SARPA YOGAM.
EFFECTS: Problems with father, heavy bad luck etc.,
10. From tenth house to fourth house, it is known as GHATAKA KALA SARPA YOGAM.
EFFECTS: Problem in business and job fonts.
11. From eleventh house to fifth house, it it known as VISHADHARA KALA SARPA YOGAM.
EFFECTS:: Problems in financial business terms.
12. From twenth house to sixth house, it is known as SESHANAGA KALA SARPA YOGAM.
EFFECTS: Mounting expenditure and severe problems with enemies.