Troopers Investigate Robbery of Felton Convenience Store
DSP News Release: Troopers Investigate Robbery of Felton Convenience Store
- Shore Stop, 8953 South DuPont Highway, Felton, DE
Date of Occurrence:
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013, at 2:06 a.m.
- 27-year-old female employee
- White male, 18-30 years old, approximately 5’10” tall, average build, wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and white cloth over his mouth (no further physical or clothing description available). Armed with a knife.
- No video surveillance available for release.
Felton – Troopers are investigating an armed robbery the Shore Stop, 8953 South DuPont Highway, that occurred early this morning.
The incident occurred at 2:06 a.m. when the white male suspect entered the store holding a large knife, and demanded money from the lone store employee, a 27-year-old female. The employee walked behind the sales counter, removed money from the register, and turned it over to the suspect, who then fled on foot.
The Delaware State Police is asking anyone who may have any information in reference to this incident to contact the Troop 3 Criminal Investigations Unit at 302-697-2104. Citizens may also provide a tip by texting keyword “DSP” plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES), or through lines maintained by Delaware Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333. Information can also be submitted through the internet at www.tipsubmit.com.
Released: 021213 0750