Confidence To Go | The Hilton Head Swimsuit Sweepstakes
Winner: Lynda Del Busso
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The Confidence To Go – Hilton Head Swimsuit Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years old or older at the time of entry; and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), that have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside by the start date of this Sweepstakes as identified below. Employees of Lands’ End, Inc. or Sears Holdings Corporation and each of its respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01a.m. (C.D.S.T.) on May 15, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (C.D.S.T.) on May 28, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Enter by going to the Lands’ End page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LandsEnd, and by clicking on the “Swim Confidence” tab. All entries submitted shall become the property of Lands’ End, Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. One (1) entry per person, per day.
Lands’ End, Inc. (“Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
Each entrant hereby releases the Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) from any and all liability arising from their entry and use or acceptance of prizes, and agrees to sign any additional documentation which Sponsor may reasonably request addressing this or any other Sweepstakes rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any entrant, additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize.
4. Winner Selection. All entries must be written in English. The Grand Prize Winner shall be randomly drawn from all completed entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Prize and Odds.
GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE – One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall be selected from all eligible entries on or about June 10, 2012, for the Hilton Head Swimsuit Getaway vacation. Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest shall receive three (3) nights/four (4) days, hotel accommodations at the Westin Resort on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, dinner for two at Oceans; choice of one Heavenly Spa Treatment per person (Heavenly Massage, Heavenly Facial or Heavenly Signature Manicure & Pedicure); excursions for two on one of the following: Bike Rentals, Paddle Boarding or Kayaking; round trip coach airfare for two people from the major international airport nearest to winner’s home, plus round trip ground transportation from airport to resort (approximate retail value $2,500) – actual value may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home) and a cash award of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000). Costs of all other expenses not specified as part of Prize Package are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize redemption is based on availability. Prize package is not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed by August 31, 2013. Blackout dates may apply. Other restrictions may apply.
Odds of winning the Prize Package depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner shall be notified by via email, telephone and/or U.S. Mail on or about June 10, 2012. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. For prize winners list (available after July 1, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor, 5 Lands’ End Lane, Dodgeville, WI 53595, Attn: Public Relations Department.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, Sears Holdings Corporation and their respective corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant's acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
9. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor regarding the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Wisconsin, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Wisconsin. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release Lands’ End and any and all Sweepstakes Entities and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. Sponsor. The Confidence to Go – Hilton Head Swimsuit Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lands’ End, Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Lands’ End – Public Relations Department.