Crowd funding pioneer to speak at global events in 2013
NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Gill Wallace Hope is speaking on Crowd funding and financial innovation conferences globally. Financial innovation visionary, pioneer and veteran on financial innovation has sucessfully crowd funded 11,000 times across 40 countries over 32 years.
Radio Interview on Crowd Funding
The global growth of Crowd Funding as a tool for micro-enterprises and entreprneurs to attract capital from like-minded investors, fans, supporters and donors to start-their businesses is gathering momentum. Strategic global partners like Soho Loft, Kickstarter,Indiegogo, KIVA, EFactor, FundingPost and TechMeetUps demonstrate the power of technology-oriented innovative organizations.
Companies are demanding an aggregation and focus on financial innovation, technology and sustainability platforms which The Soho Loft Media Company has managed to establish. Companies want to reach investors and the entrepreneurs of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Gill Wallace Hope advises G 242 Governments and Fortune 500 companies inc Johnson & Johnson, Coca Cola, DU, Jotun on understanding this space and how they can leverage it."
"SBA, Banks, VC's and angel investors have all changed their business and financial models, become risk-adverse and have lost the spirit of start-up's" she said " Now new competitors leveraging technology to reduce time and fund raising costs are serving the unmet needs of unemployed youth, women and minorities to inject capital 'bottom up' to empower inclusive global growth".
Several angel networks are embracing crowdfunding in their attempt to qualify business deals as well as use it as a follow on investment mechanism. However, the real power is coming from diverse investors on 7 continents with an interest in the start-up's market, product or service.
Gill Wallace Hope has re-invested for 32 years to build a global network of 20 million professionals and 200 million collaborators. She has always focused on technology-led innovation infused with cooperation and innovation. She has collaborators in 242 countries leveraging Social Media to transfer knowledge, technology and capital.
CrowdFunding is a new concept for 99% of the world's unemployed, emerging entrepreneurs and the key to economic inclusion and empowerment for a whole generation. No government can create jobs for all their citizens and Fortune 500 companies are automating so the power of the Crowd to invest in each other is practical and exciting.
TV interview - Empowering 200,000 unemployed women in Saudi Arabia - MBC 4 million viewers
Gill Wallace Hope said, "Our investment in large scale finanical innovation is bringing us recognition globally.
I want to see all children and students taught how to Crowd Fund so they are empowered to live their dreams
or simply to be economically sustainable. Crowd Funding for the BOP market can lift generation of youth and women out of poverty and into prosperity, creating new markets, products and services across the world"
We agree with Mark Cuban - Crowd funding should be required to be used by all. It is a marvelous financial tool and that is how you have to look at it - a tool."
Gill Wallace Hope's speaking engagements include:
Jan 2013 Italy Crowdfunding Conference
Europe's first 2 day workshop on Crowd Funding - Lake Como, Italy
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 US JOBS Act and Crowdfunding: Empowering a generation of unemployed youth Sage Hall , Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
Thu, 7 Feb 20 13 NYC VC & Angel Showcase 40 VCs & Angels wanting to be pitched - the event of the Year to raise capital produced by The Soho Loft & FundingPost - Credit Suisse Head Quarters, New York City, New York
About Gill Wallace Hope
- Presidential Advisor to President Obama and the G20, G242
- Leads a Social Development Portfolio of $150 bn to invest in 200 million poor across 70+ countries
- Pioneer and veteran Crowd Funder
- World leader in Innovation in Financing ( United Nations ), Crowd Funding and Social Development.
- BOP market leader in Green Communities, Green micro-enterprises and Green Technologies
- World leader in Mass Collaboration, GLOCAL management and Green Supply Chains
- Expert in Islamic Finance, causes and solutions for 100 million unemployed youth in Middle East
- She frequently presents at international conferences and writes extensively on the topics of financial innovation, impact investing, micro-enterprises, social development, BOP market.
- Her editorials and commentaries are found in linkedin.com, facebook.com, twitter, scribd, Youtube and Pinterest
- Won the Technology Change Agent of the Year Award from Infosys/Wharton Business School
- Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for Economics, Science and Technology
Isaac Bakka, +256705045635
Amal Bint Shakbut +971552396818
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com