ONLINE ARTICLE WRITING CONTEST: BENEFITS OF YOGA FOR DEPRESSION
TOPIC: Benefits of Yoga for Depression
CONTEST TIMELINES: May 4th, 2017 to 18th May, 2017
Terms & Conditions
1. By participating in the contest, participants are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
2. By participating in the contest, participant has agreed that Ministry may use the content provided by him/her in promotion/education/or in any other activity deemed fit on social media or any other media channel.
3. Users need to Like Ministry of AYUSH’s page on Facebook & Follow Ministry of AYUSH on twitter.
4. The article writing contest is organized by Ministry of AYUSH.
5. The participant requires to write 300-500 words about the topic and send the entry to email@example.com .
6. Ministry of AYUSH will shortlist 5 winners based on the quality and popularity of their entries.
7. Ministry will announce the name of the shortlisted people on the contest platform i.e. Facebook. Also, ministry will communicate to the shortlisted candidates by their email.
8. The contest is open only for residents of India and having B.N.Y.S. degree or B.Sc. in Naturopathy and Yoga Science or B.Sc. in Yoga Science. There is no age restriction for the participants.
9. The participant needs to send entry in the proposed format with all the relevant details and attachments.
10. The contest shall open on May 4th, 2017 and will close at 11:59 PM (IST) on 18th May, 2017
11. 5 participants with highest marks will be declared as winners of the contest. Each of the 5 winners will be notified via message on their Facebook or/and their email.
12. Prizes for participants
a. First prize for winner: INR 20,000/-
b. Second prize for Runner up: INR 15,000/-
c. Third prize for Second runner up: INR 10,000/-
d. Two consolation prize of INR 5,000/- each to third, fourth runner up.
13. In case of prize distribution event, outstation winners will be paid two way Indian Railway AC III Class rail fare on submission of ticket/proof of travel on actual basis. Traveling expense will be paid through RTGS/NEFT, for this winners will be asked to provide the bank account number, name of the account holder, IFSC code, name of the bank and the branch name.
14. Scoring Mechanism for eligible entries:
a. The selection of the eligible entries for the final phase of the contest will be made on Quality of Content
b. Quality will be judged by the panel of experts appointed by the Ministry of AYUSH.
c. Once the selection process will be completed, the shortlisted entries will be posted on ministry of AYUSH blog i.e. https://antidiabetes.wordpress.com/.
15. In case more than 5 participants score highest the participants who have sent their entries earlier than others will be selected as the winners. This selection will be done on the basis of the order in which the entries appear in the mailbox of firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Participant will be solely responsible for content of the entry.
17. Plagiarism is not allowed and will result in disqualification
18. Multiple entries are not allowed in the contest.
19. Prize money will be provided to the winners in the form of cheques.
20. Cheques cannot be exchanges/redeemed for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of cheques. In the event, a winner of the contest chooses not to accept the cheques, he or she forfeits all claims to the cheques.
21. Ministry of AYUSH will not bear any responsibility for any loss and damages during transportation of the cheques to the respective winners.
22. Employees of the Ministry of AYUSH their family members and their relatives shall not be eligible to participate in the contest.
23. Ministry of AYUSH or any official/agency appointed to conduct this contest will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
24. If a winner is not contactable within seven working days from the result announcement, then another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
25. By entering the contest, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the contest or the Organizers or partners of the contest. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
27. The Organizers’ decision on the contest shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
28. The organizer reserves the rights to modify, withdraw or any term or condition with prior notice.
29. The organizer reserves the rights to withdraw or modify the contest at any given time with prior notification.