The Hundred-Foot Journey Sweepstakes
My100 Foot Journey Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THISSWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. FACEBOOKOR TWITTER ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ENTRANTSUNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT OR LEGALGUARDIAN IN ORDER TO ENTER. A PRIZE WONBY A MINOR IN HIS OR HER LEGAL JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCY WILL BE AWARDED IN THENAME OF SAID MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTAGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR: ABC, Inc. d/b/aWalt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA90051.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Brandmovers Inc., 590 Means Street, Suite 250,Atlanta, GA 30318
3. PRIZESUPPLIER(S): Scribner PublishingGroup, DACOR, The France Tourism Development Agency, Atout France, AIRFRANCE,the Midi-Pyrenees Region, HSNi, LLC, Le Creuset of America, Inc.
4. ELIGIBILITY: MY 100 FOOT JOURNEY SWEEPSTAKES (the “PROMOTION”) is Open and offered only tolegal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are THIRTEEN(13) years of age and older AND WHO HAVE FACEBOOK AND/OR TWITTER ACCOUNTSIN GOOD STANDING. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor,Administrator, DreamWorks II Distribution Co., LLC (“DreamWorks”), Prize Suppliersand each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliatedcompanies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies or partners (andtheir respective dependents, immediate family members, including children,spouse, parents, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of wherethey reside, and individuals residing in their same household, whether or notrelated) are not eligible to participate or win. Entry into the Promotion doesnot constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. The Promotionshall be subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal,local laws and regulations and these Official Rules and by entering, all entrantsagree that they have read these Official Rules, the Facebook and Twitter terms andpolicies and agree to abide by and to be bound by the terms and conditions of theOfficial Rules, Facebook, and Twitter terms and policies and the decisions ofSponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. False and/ordeceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins on July 7, 2014 at 10:00:00 AMPacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 9:59:59 AM PT on August 18, 2014 (the “PromotionPeriod”). The Promotion consists of six(6) separate and distinct weekly sweepstakes (the “Weekly Sweepstakes”) and one(1) grand prize sweepstakes (the “Grand Prize Sweepstakes”). The Grand Prize Sweepstakes entry period (the“Grand Prize Sweepstakes Period”) and each Weekly Sweepstakes entry period (the“Weekly Sweepstakes Period(s)”) is provided in the chart below (the “EntryChart”). The Administrator’s database clock is the official timekeeper for thisPromotion.
6. HOWTO ENTER: To enter this Promotion,entrant must be a registered member/user of Facebook.com (“Facebook”) and/orthe Twitter application or www.twitter.com (collectively “Twitter,”collectively with Facebook, the “Platforms,” and each a “Platform”). Registrationis free and can be obtained by visiting Facebook’s (www.facebook.com) or Twitter’swebsite (listed above) and filling out the required information to obtain anaccount (each an “Account” and collectively, the “Accounts”). Once a registeredmember on any of the Platforms, to enter: (a) visit the applicable Platform;(b) find the Sweepstakes post (the “Post”) for that Weekly Sweepstakes Period and/orthe Grand Prize Sweepstakes Period; and (c) participate in the posted activity(each a “Task” and collectively the “Tasks”) during the applicable Grand Prize SweepstakesPeriod and/or Weekly Sweepstakes Period to receive an entry into that WeeklySweepstakes (“Weekly Entry”) and/or the grand Prize Sweepstakes (“Grand PrizeEntry”). All Entries (defined below)must be submitted by 9:59:59 AM PT on the date provided under WeeklySweepstakes Period End and/or Grand Prize Sweepstakes Period End in below chartto be eligible to participate in the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes and theGrand Prize Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize Entry and WeeklyEntry may hereafter be referred to as “Entry” or “Entries”. For avoidance of doubt, entrants can onlyenter once per platform for each Weekly Sweepstakes and/or Grand Prize Sweepstakes,regardless of whether a person has more than one (1) Facebook and/or Twitter accountor more than one (1) person uses the same Account. Limit two (2) Weekly Entriesfor each Weekly Sweepstakes and two (2) Grand Prize Entries for the Grand PrizeSweepstakes in total per person per household. Any attempts by an Entrant to submit more than two (2) Entries into theGrand Prize Sweepstakes and/or more than two (2) Entries into each Weekly Sweepstakeswill result in such Entrant being disqualified.
Any attempt by any participant toenter by using multiple/different Facebook and Twitter Accounts, identities,registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant'sEntries and that participant may be disqualified, at the sole discretion ofSponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and mayresult in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late,incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which may bedisqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry,the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Accountfrom which the Entry was submitted. "Authorized account holder"is defined as the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address used tocreate the Facebook Account and/or Twitter Account, by an Internet accessprovider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business,educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mailaddresses for the domain associated with the registered e-mail address. No automatically generated Entries will be accepted.
Weekly Sweepstakes Entry Chart
Weekly Sweepstakes Period
Winner Determination Date
7/14/14 @ 10:00:00 AM PT
7/21/14 @ 9:59:59 AM PT
FB: Comment in the Weekly Sweepstakes Facebook post with your recipe/cuisine experience and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
Twitter: Post your recipe/cuisine experience and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
On or about 7/28/14
7/21/14 @ 10:00:00 AM PT
7/28/14 @ 9:59:59 AM PT
FB: Comment in the Weekly Sweepstakes Facebook post with what you learned from a book and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
Twitter: Post what you learned from a book and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
On or about 8/4/14
7/28/14 @ 10:00:00 AM PT
8/4/14 @ 9:59:59 AM PT
FB: Comment in the Weekly Sweepstakes Facebook post about a hobby you want to begin and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
Twitter: Post about a hobby you want to begin and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
On or about 8/11/14
Week 4- Part 1
8/4/14 @ 10:00:00 AM PT
8/11/14 @ 9:59:59 AM PT
FB: Comment in the Weekly Sweepstakes Facebook post with your drink creation that is inspired by a country you hope to one day visit and comment using #My100FootJourneySweeps
Twitter: Post your drink creation that is inspired by a country you hope to visit and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
On or about 8/18/14
Week 4 – Part 2
8/4/14 @ 10:00:00 AM PT
8/11/14 @ 9:59:59 AM PT
FB: Comment in the Weekly Sweepstakes Facebook post about something new you want to try and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
Twitter: Post about something new you want to try and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
On or about 8/18/14
8/11/14 @ 10:00:00 AM PT
8/18/14 @ 9:59:59 AM PT
FB: Comment in the Weekly Sweepstakes Facebook post with what you learned from a DIY project and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
Twitter: Post what you learned from a DIY project and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
On or about 8/25/14
Grand Prize Sweepstakes Entry Chart
Grand Prize Sweepstakes Period
GRAND PRIZE ENTRY
Winner Determination Date
Grand Prize Sweepstakes
7/7/14 @ 10:00:00 AM PT
8/18/14 @ 9:59:59 AM PT
FB: Comment in the Grand Prize Sweepstakes Facebook post with your 100 Foot Journey and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
Twitter: Post what your 100 Foot Journey is and use #My100FootJourneySweeps
On or about 8/19/14
7. Submissions and Unsolicited Ideas:
In connection with any Tasks an entrant submits to Sponsor for thepurposes of the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that creative ideas, suggestions orother materials entrant submits are not being made in confidence or trust andthat no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created betweenthe entrant and Sponsor in any way, and that the entrant has no expectation ofreview, compensation or consideration of any type.
8. RANDOM DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Weekly Winners Selection
See Weekly Prizes Chart below. Therewill be a total of nineteen (19) Weekly Sweepstakes winners (the “WeeklyWinners” and each a “Weekly Winner”) in, who will be randomly selected byAdministrator from among all eligible Entries received during the applicable WeeklySweepstakes Period on or about the Winner Determination Date listed in theabove Weekly Sweepstakes Entry Chart for each Weekly Sweepstakes Period.Entries from each Weekly Sweepstakes will NOT carry over to the subsequent WeeklySweepstakes’ Entries.
The potential Weekly Winner(s)will receive a winner notification by Administrator or Sponsor via a comment/replyto their original Entry post with @tag. Notification will be sent on or aboutthe Winner Determination Date listed in the above Weekly Sweepstakes EntryChart for each Weekly Sweepstakes Period. Potential Weekly Winner will berequired to be in contact with Administrator and/or Sponsor, after receivingthe initial notification within seventy-two (72) hours, via a private messageto the 100 Foot Journey Movie Facebook page if the Potential Winner entered on Facebookand via direct email to Administrator if the Potential Winner entered onTwitter, to begin the winner verification process. Failure to respond to the notificationwithin seventy-two (72) hours will result in disqualification and an alternatepotential Weekly Winner may be selected, time permitting. By acceptingthe Weekly Prize, Weekly Winner (or Weekly Winner’s parent/legal guardian (“Parent”)if Weekly Winner is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) acknowledgesthey are in compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number ofeligible entries received during each Weekly Sweepstakes Period.
THE POTENTIAL WEEKLY WINNERS ARESUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL ANDBINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Grand Prize Winner Selection
There will be a total of one (1)Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) (Grand Prize Winnerand Weekly Winners collectively referred to as “Winner(s)”) in this Grand PrizeSweepstakes, who will be randomly selected on or about August 19, 2014 byAdministrator from among all eligible Entries received during the Grand PrizeSweepstakes Period.
The potential Grand Prize Winner willreceive a winner notification by Administrator or Sponsor via a comment/replyto their original entry post with @tag. Notification will be sent on our about August19, 2014. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to be in contact withAdministrator and/or Sponsor, after receiving the initial notification withinseventy-two (72) hours, via a private message to the of the 100 Foot JourneyMovie Facebook page if the PotentialWinner entered on Facebook and via direct email to Administrator if the PotentialWinner entered on Twitter, to begin the winner verification process. Failure torespond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours will result indisqualification and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may be selected,time permitting. By accepting the Prize, Grand Prize Winner (or GrandPrize Winner’s parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner is deemed a minor inthe state of his/her residence) acknowledges they are in compliance with theseOfficial Rules. Odds of winning dependon the number of eligible entries received during Grand Prize Sweepstakes Period.
THE POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNERIS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINALAND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Verification of PotentialWinners
In order to be confirmed as aWinner in this Promotion, and without limitation of any other terms herein, thepotential Winner (or Winner’s parent/legal guardian if potential Winner isdeemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) must provide satisfactoryproof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, that such potentialWinner is an eligible Entrant, including but not limited to providing a copy ofthe potential Winner’s government-issued identification and/or additionalinformation required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility and compliancewith these Official Rules. Winner (or Winner’s parent/legal guardian ifpotential Winner is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) and Guest(or Guest’s parent/legal guardian), where applicable, will be required to signand return to Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice is sent,an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (except whereprohibited), or such other documents as Sponsor deems necessary, in its solediscretion (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a Winner is a minor, atSponsor’s option, a prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent orlegal guardian of such minor Winner, or the parent or legal guardian of suchminor Winner will be required to ratify and sign Prize Claim Documents. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return (or, in thecase of a minor, such minor Winner’s parent or legal guardian fails to sign andreturn) the Prize Claim Documents within the required time period, potentialWinner may be disqualified and may forfeit the prize. In the event that thepotential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize toan alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligibleentries, time permitting.
9. WEEKLY PRIZES:
Number of Winners
Each Prize ARV
Prize Pack from Home Shopping Network which includes $50 HSN Gift Card and an HSN Gourmet Goodie Bag of HSN culinary products
The Hundred Foot Journey book signed by Richard Morais and provided by Scribner Publishing Group
‘Hundred Foot Journey’ Intercontinental Set provided by Le Creuset
Week 4 – Part 1
$50 Movie Card Gift Certificate
Week 4 – Part 2
30” DACOR Gas Range or Induction Range
Up to $5,299
$100 Gift Card from Sponsor-selected Home Goods Store
Total Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all WeeklyPrizes: $9,624.00
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) for the GrandPrize Winner and guest (the “Guest”), to the South of France as designated by AirFrance (the “Prize Supplier”). Trip (the “Trip”) includes: (i) round-trip coachair transportation for two (2) from major airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’sresidence to a Southern France area airport (as determined by Prize-Providerand with possible layovers); (ii) five (5) consecutive nights hotelaccommodations in Toulouse region at Prize-Provider-selected hotel (one room,double occupancy) inclusive of dinner; and (iii) a rental car (as determined byPrize-Provider) for use during stay in France.
Approximateretail value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $4,800.00
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $14,424.00
Grand Prize: The prize isnon-transferable and/or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot becombined with any other special offer or promotion. Grand Prize Trip must be completed by December 31, 2015. Black outdates: Between July 15 and August 15, 2015. Booking will be made on spaceavailable basis of desired travel date and desired travel date must be beforeexpiration date. Valid for one (1) trip for the maximum number of daysspecified above and cannot be separated into multiple trips. Cancelationcharges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions willbe granted beyond the expiration date. Sponsor and Prize Provider are notresponsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelersdue to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Sponsor andPrize-Provider are not responsible for lost or stolen Grand Prize certificates.The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on point of departureand fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between theestimated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded.Winner and Guests must travel on same itinerary. Winner is responsible forproviding any travel documents, proof of citizenship and country entryrequirements, and/or credit cards needed for airline transportation and hotelstay. Costs and expenses associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use notspecifically stated herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of theGrand Prize Winner, including but not limited to airline taxes and fuelsurcharges, additional ground transportation, meals, drinks, laundry service,insurance, luggage fees, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges,souvenirs, spa services, telephone calls, taxes and gratuities. If Grand PrizeWinner is a minor, the Grand Prize will be awarded to minor’s Parent. The Parent must accompany minor on Trip andminor will be counted as a Guest. AnyGuest that is a deemed a minor in the state of his/her residency must be atleast 13 years of age and must travel with his or her parent/legal guardian whomust be the Grand Prize Winner or be counted as a Guest. If the Grand PrizeWinner chooses not to bring a Guest on the Trip, the Trip will be awarded inincrements suitable for the actual number of travelers with no substitute prizeor compensation being provided to the Grand Prize Winner. No substitutionallowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in that event a prize of equalor greater value may be substituted for any reason. Grand Prize elements maynot be separated. Grand Prize Winner (orGrand Prize Winner’s Parent, if Grand Prize Winner is deemed a minor in thestate of his/her residence) will be solely responsible for all federal, state,local or other tax liabilities and may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting theGrand Prize value (pursuant to applicable tax laws depending on the Grand Prizevalue); and all other fees and expenses associated with receipt and use of theGrand Prize. Grand Prize elementssubject to other restrictions and Grand Prize may not be used in conjunctionwith any other promotion or offer. GrandPrize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries arereceived and Grand Prize is validly claimed by September 15, 2014, after whichno alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Grand Prizeawarded.
All Weekly Prizes: A Weekly Prize cannot be used in conjunctionwith any other promotion or offer. Weekly Prize elements may not be separated.In the event any portion of the Weekly Prize cannot be awarded as stated, thatportion of the Weekly Prize will go unawarded. Costs and expenses associatedwith Weekly Prize acceptance and use not specifically stated herein as beingprovided are the sole responsibility of the Weekly Winners (and/or Guests, asapplicable). Weekly Prizes are notredeemable for cash and are subject to availability, non-transferable,non-negotiable, non-refundable and no substitution will be made except asprovided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. All gift cards aresubject to the Prize Supplier’s terms, conditions and restrictions. Sponsorreserves the right to substitute a Weekly Prize for one of equal or greatervalue for any reason. All taxes (including, without limitation, state andfederal income taxes) and the reporting consequences thereof associated withthe use and acceptance of a Weekly Prize is solely the responsibility of the WeeklyWinner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the Weekly Prize value(pursuant to applicable tax laws depending on the Weekly Prize value). All Weekly Prizes will be awarded providedthey are validly claimed by September 15, 2014, after which no alternate WeeklyWinner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded. Weekly prizes will bedelivered 90 days after the end of the Promotion Period. Limit of 1 WeeklyPrize per person per household.
Sponsor makes no warranties, andhereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning anyprize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITINGTHE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUTWARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMSALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OFMERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DACOR Prize: Winner will need to selectbetween gas or induction range. Subjectto warranty and limitations including but not limited to terms and conditionsfound on Prize Provider’s site: http://www.dacor.com/Customer-Care/Warranty.aspx.
Le Creuset Prize: Subject to warranty andlimitations including but not limited to terms and conditions found on PrizeProvider’s site: http://www.lecreuset.com/content_warranty-information.
11. Privacy Policies and Data Collections:
This Promotion is in no way sponsored,endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Facebookand Twitter are registered trademarks.
12. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
By entering this Promotion and/or accepting any prize youmay win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by theseOfficial Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in allrespects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not beacknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator,Prize Suppliers, Twitter, Facebook and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries andaffiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any companies who arepromotional participants or prize providers, and all of their respectiveofficers, directors, members, employees, representatives and agents (collectively,the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for claims, injuries,losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodilyinjury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from theawarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirectionof the prize; participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity,or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer information;  theReleased Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, expressor implied, relating to the Promotion or the prizes;  Winner’s acceptance ofa prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assignment of an unconditionalright to use Winner's Facebook and/or Twitter handles, name, address (city andstate only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information,statements about the Promotion and/or live and taped performances of interviewsfor any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes withoutadditional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the eventviruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts orregulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, nationalemergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, actsof terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness orproper play of the Promotion, sothat it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has theright, in its sole discretion, to modify the Official Rules or to cancel,modify, terminate or suspend the Promotion; and in such event, to select PotentialWinner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall considerequitable from all eligible Entries received prior to such termination orsuspension;  the Released Parties are not responsible for typographical orother errors in the offer or administration of this Promotion, including butnot limited to: errors in the advertising, Official Rules and selectionand announcement of the Winner;  any portion of a prize not accepted or usedby the Winner will be forfeited;  the Released Parties are not responsiblefor any inability of the Winner to accept or use a prize (or any portionthereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize awardprocedures at its sole discretion;  the Released Parties are notresponsible for changes to the Platform functions that may interfere with the Promotionor your ability to timely enter; and  Released Parties are not responsiblefor any failure of delivery of potential Winner notification.
13. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Released Parties are notresponsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed,incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, stolenentries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network,satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (includinghandsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses orbugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability oraccessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; ormiscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cabletransmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled,delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or softwaremalfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind,whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, withoutlimitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration ofthe Promotion or in any Promotion-related materials; or for the incorrect orinaccurate capture of Entry or other information, or the failure to capture anysuch information. Persons who tamperwith or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or Platform used, as solelydetermined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated Entrieswill be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such Entrant’seligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered bySponsor. Released Parties are notresponsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computerrelated to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloadingmaterials from the Platform. Withoutlimiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, ReleasedParties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused bywireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with orutilized in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occurin the processing of Entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized accessto, or alteration of, Entries; (c) any problemswith or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer on-linesystems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses orbugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsorfor any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internetor wireless waves or at any website or combination thereof; or (e) damage to a Entrant’sor other person’s system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Promotion.
14. DISPUTES: Entrant (or entrant’s Parent if Entrant is deemed aminor in the state of his/her residence) agrees that: (i) any and all disputes,claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, orany prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Promotionor the determination of Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resortto any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shallbe limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associatedwith entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) underno circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entranthereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequentialdamages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses,and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOMEJURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FORINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Allissues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation andenforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrantand Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, andconstrued in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, withoutgiving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of theState of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause theapplication of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER’S LIST: For an official Winner’s list (available after 9/15/14), or a copy ofthese Official Rules (before 8/28/14), send a self-addressed, stamped envelopeto: My 100 Foot Journey Sweeps –WINNER’S LIST <OR> OFFICIAL RULES (please specify official Winners’ listor Official Rules), c/o Brandmovers Inc., 1575 Northside Drive, Bldg. 200,Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30318. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage onall requests. Official Rules may also be obtainedduring the Promotion Period at https://www.facebook.com/100FootJourneyMovie.