Yankee Candle® Radio City Christmas Spectacular Timeline Promotion
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, age 18 and over at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Yankee Candle Company ("Sponsor"), and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Promotion Period. The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("ET") on December 12, 2013 and ends at 4:59:59 p.m. ET on December 12, 2013 ("Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter. Visit The Yankee Candle Company Facebook page ("Web site") during the Promotion Period. Find the post (“Sweepstakes Post”) from December 12, 2013, 2013 10:00am and enter your answer to the question posed. You may enter once during the Promotion Period. All entries must be received by no later than 4:59:59 p.m. ET on December 12, 2013, to be included in the drawing. Sponsor's computer will be the official time clock for the Sweepstakes.
5. Random Drawings. One (1) will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or around December 13, 2013. Limit one prize per person/household. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. Notification. Sponsor will notify winners on or about December 12, 2013 through a reply on the Sweepstakes Post. If a potential winners cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
7. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Two (2) Tickets for the 11:30AM ET December 29, 2013 showing of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York, New York (ARV $46.00).
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Prizes do not include any other items other than what is listed.
8. By Participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in this Sweepstakes, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any material in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is so cancelled, drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be deemed made by the authorized e-mail account holder. Authorized e-mail account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any damage made to the Web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all entries by such methods. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Internet caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Non-compliance with this requirement, or if prize/prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All information submitted by Entrants is provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook. All questions, comments, or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
9. Release and Limitation of Liability. Entrants, by participating in this Sweepstakes, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless Facebook, the Sponsors, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and /or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any end good obtained with the prizes or their participation in this Sweepstakes, or any prize-related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winners agree that Sponsor and its related and affiliated companies may use the winner's name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to winner relating to Sponsor, its related and affiliated companies or to this Sweepstakes and grants to Sponsors, and its related and affiliated companies any and all rights to said use without further notice and/or compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. Disputes: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Massachusetts law. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts of Massachusetts, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. Sponsor. The Yankee Candle Company, 16 Yankee Candle Way, South Deerfield, MA, 01373
Winner's List. Available after December 18, 2013: