The 7th NIDA Summer Camp is open for application until 28 February 2018!
Please see the required document as follows;
1. Registration form with one-inch photo
2. Copy of passport...
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Copy of recent official transcript
5. Verification of undergraduate or graduate study (a confirmation letter from your institute)
6. Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, etc.)
7. Medical Certificate
8. An essay–minimum 1,000 words–explains Sustainable Economic Development in your definition and provides examples of this concept based on your country.
9. Two-minute selfie video to present yourself and your essay
For more information, please visit our website here (http://www.oia.nida.ac.th/…/95-su…/366-nida-summer-camp-2018) or directly contact us vis this page. Thank you.
*As we find the problem with FB account, we apologise for this inconvenience.