We are hiring!
Out Of Line Music GmbH is looking for a
Publicity- & Marketing Manager (m/f),
full-time and permanent, for the Out Of Line Music Office in Berlin, Germany.
- you should have a broad interest in music and a general affinity toward our catalogue and metal & rock music in general.
- previous experience in the music business or a field of work connected to music is welcome but not absolutely mandatory. If you believe that you are the right person for the job, feel free to convince us.
- you have previous experience with digital distribution and streaming platforms. It would be helpful if you are already using services like Apple Music or Spotify and, thus, acquainted with the user experience.
- You should be well-versed in working with social media, such as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc.
- Previous experience with digital advertising services, such as Facebook Ads or Google Adwords, is welcome.
- You should be a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
- You work well under pressure and are adept at multitasking and prioritizing.
- You have good computer skills in office software (such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint), browser applications and image editing software (such as Photoshop + Adobe CC.)
- You are a good team player and are also willing to tackle tasks outside of your core areas of responsibility.
- You are well-organized and enjoy shaping and optimizing your own workflow, you like challenges and have always been enthusiastic about anything connected with music.
- You try to keep your work skills up to date.
- You have excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- You have good negotiating skills, both on the telephone and in eye to eye conversation.
- You love working directly with artists and bands.
- Online marketing: Facebook ads, sponsored posts, Google Adwords.
- Managing social media for bands and label & maintaining and expanding presence in the most important networks.
- Creation and planning of release campaigns.
- Acquisition and expansion of the promotional roster (press, radio, online, TV.)
- Preparation of online mailings (converting audio files, uploading photos, bios and release-infos) and campaigns.
- Preparation of physical mailouts for press and radio (promo CDs, release sheets and promo packages.)
- The creation of a future-oriented marketing division.
- Band assistance / communication.
Please send your application, CV and photo via e-Mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org
(only use the e-mail, please do not message us via Facebook)
STAUBKIND's acoustic album "Hinter meinen Träumen" - available now!