Thanks to all that came out to experience our Christmas in the Country 2017! We hope you had as much fun as we did. This group of ladies comes to see us every year. Thanks, Joyce for making our event a tradition for your group 😁
We get this question a lot during Christmas in the Country: Why do I need to buy a $2 button?
1. The button allows you to tour homes decorated in Holiday splendor
2. The button is a work of art and a collector's item!
3. Its's your ticket to unlimited old fashioned horse-drawn wagon rides....
4. It helps to finance advertisements for our event.
5. Buttons are made by the Oxford High School entrepreneur class.
6. What else can you do for entertainment for $2?!
7. Did we mention that the button was only $2?
8. The button is your ticket to our vendor shows.
9. Your lucky button number can win you prizes and discounts!
10. The buttons are definitely a Holiday fashion statement, wear it with pride 😁
The Jacobs Pecan Patch had a great crop this year! They will be selling at the Pecan Patch and at the Lipn's club building during CIC. Rick will also demonstrate tree shaking that Friday and Saturday at 1:00 🌳