- Owner and FounderJune 1996 to present Denver, ColoradoBook doctor. Writing coach. Small business consultant. Workshop leader. Outdoor Creative Adventures. Too many hats. Too little time. Lots of ideas!
- Weaving Words & Women in PeruApr 2012 to presentJoin Page and Laura on this 12-day cultural immersion into Peru: the ancient, the sacred, the everyday world of women. Discover the Sacred Valley, Patacancha, Cusco, and Macchu Pichu. Details: http://www.pagelambert.com/peru.html
- Literature & Landscape of the Horse Retreat2007 to presentCrazy about writing? Wild about horses? Come explore both passions with Page Lambert at the annual "Through the Eyes of a Horse" retreat at the Vee Bar Guest Ranch in Wyoming. For men and women. No writing or riding experience necessesary. More information: http://www.pagelambert.com/horse_literature.html
- Speaker and Workshop Facilitator2000 to presentPage has been teaching writing workshops for 12 years, in over 150 venues in the U.S. and British Columbia. She often teaches “across the genres” because, whether she’s talking about narrative nonfiction, memoir, or fiction, she believes that all good writing starts at the emotional root of the human experience. Details: http://www.pagelambert.com/workshops_speaking.html
- A la Carte Custom Writing and Nature Seminars2000 to presentPage's works with organizations and colleges such as the Grand Canyon Field Institute, Aspen Summer Words, Araphaoe Community College, Regis University, and individual writers to create and facilitate the perfect creative retreat, incorporating nature and writing. Scroll down on this page for details: http://www.pagelambert.com/retreat_index.html
- Writing Coach and Book Doctor1998 to presentIs there a story inside of you? A passionate idea yearning to find its way onto the pages of a book? But you don’t know where to start? Or you’ve started but can’t finish? Lost your confidence? Need someone to light a fire under you while still understanding the challenges you face?
Learning to “think” like a writer and to view the world through the “eyes” of a writer makes all the difference. It’s what successful writers do, and what writing coaches recognize as a key element in the journey toward publication. A good coach gives you honest, experienced guidance (learned in the trenches), cheers you on when times get tough, provides step-by-step practical advice, is up-to-date on the industry, and most of all, believes in the story you want to tell.
- River Writing Journeys for WomenAug 1997 to presentSince the publication of Writing Down the River in 1997, I have been leading these wonderful retreats on the Colorado River. In 2006, Oprah's O magazine hailed them as "One of the top six all-girl getaways of the year." Information on this year's trip at: http://www.pagelambert.com/15anniversary_river.html.
- Show all (6)
- All things Literary. All things Natural. Motto: Life is an Adventure - Write it! Live it! Love it!
- No favorite quotes to show