AYSO Region 129 is in search of division coordinators for the Fall 2018 season. Division Coordinators are responsible for the following duties:
1. Assist with team formation night with all coaches and assistant coaches to review evaluations and modify as necessary.
2. Separate players by age and skill levels and form BALANCED teams....
3. Ensure each team has a coach, an assistant coach, a team representative, and a sponsor.
4. Ensure uniforms are properly distributed.
5. Ensure all coaches complete player evaluation forms and collect forms by end of regular season.
6. Ensure evaluations fairly reflect demonstrated abilities of players.
7. Turn in player evaluations to regional commissioner.
8. Serve as a liaison between regional commissioner, coaches, referees and parents regarding any questions, problems, or general information throughout the season.
If you're interested in being a coordinator please comment below or send a private message to our page.