Auburn's Fall TomatoFestAgriculture in Auburn, California
Well, the Home Show is set for this weekend.. Sept. 26, 27 & 28th. New this year is the Harvest Market in the Armory Building. Not just Tomatoes this year, A bounty of Placer County Harvest crops. and don't miss our Adopt a Hoe booth. Take a hand painted Hoe home with you...
Save the dates Sept. 26-28. Auburn Fall Home Show with the special feature Harvest Market. Local Farmers selling farm fresh produce, Value Added products, Pumpkins and Gourds. You can also adopt a hoe!! yep take home your very own painted Hoe!!
Well we are excited to let you know we have changed the Fall Home Show Theme.. Harvest Hoe's are here to entertain you. yes, check out the Harvest Hoe's Area featuring Fall Harvest items, Pumpkins, Squash, Tomatoes, peppers and so much more..
Cooking Demo Schedule
• 12- Rachel Griffith- Polkadot Dinners
• 1:15- Bob Bonk- Snow Citrus...
• 2:45- Rhonda- Sierra Brokers Chef
• 4:00- Chef Roy- Nectar Cafe
• 10- Mason Partak- Kid Chef
• 12:30- Amy Summers- Sierra Brokers Chef
• 2- Happy Hour by Chef Gary Gilligan
• 3:30- Kathy Partak- Food Blogger
• 5:00- Chef Gary Gilligan- Basil chicken wraps
• 10 –Chef Gary Gilligan- Cocktails from the garden.
• 12 noon- Mason Partak- Kid Chef
• 1:30- Linda Grover- Sierra Brokers Chef
• 3- Mary Pierce- Pierce Family Farm
Ok Saturday at the Cooking stage Rachael Griffith will be on hand to make Sauce!! that's what you do with all them tomatoes you have in the garden. Stop giving them away and make sauce for the year...
Set up has started... Pilz Produce, Pierce Family Farms, Snow's Citrus Court, Willow Creek Farm, Dora Dain Farms, Larry Hausen, Mandarin Festival, Harvest Festival Placer County RCD, Placer Grown and Nutty Chicks Granola..