Reddy Architecture + Urbanism are on the look out for Architects, Architectural Technologists (of all levels) & experienced Interior Architects. Revit skills are a bonus for all candidates. If you would like to apply contact Mark Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB VACANCY for Architectural/BIM Technologist
Procad Engineering is a significant multidisciplinary engineering firm based in Limerick for the last 20 years. We operate nationwide and are currently working on significant projects in the Food & Beverage and Medical Technology sectors.
We are presently recruiting for an Architectural/BIM Technologist with a good level of proficiency in Revit....
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have a good understanding of current building regulations, a minimum of three years’ industry experience in Ireland or the UK, strong technical understanding and proficiency in Revit.
• Educated to Diploma or Degree level in Architectural Technology
• High level of proficiency using BIM /Revit
• Ideally at least 3 years’ industry experience across a variety of project types
• A good understanding and experience working with the current building regulations
• Previous project experience across industrial, commercial, healthcare or educational developments is desired
• Highly motivated with good communication and organisational skills.
Salary: Attractive salary package on offer
BIM experience is a requirement and knowledge and experience of autodesk REVIT and Navisworks would be an advantage. Procad Engineering operates to BIM Level 2 and mentoring & training will be provided as required.
Ideal Attributes of Candidate:
• A clear logical approach to problem solving and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with demonstrable commercial awareness are pre-requisites for the post.
• Highly motivated & good attention to detail
• Be able to work on own initiative
• Commitment to CPD & Full License and own car
Benefits: VHI Health Cover, Death in Service Cover, access to PRSA Pension, Travel Expenses
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please forward up to date CV to Edward Murnane E.Murnane@ProcadEngineering.com
Portal House, Raheen Business Park, Limerick T: 353-61-498900 E: Info@ProcadEngineering.com W: www.ProcadEngineering.com
For all those in 2nd year studying retail design
Theres life in bricks and mortar retail!
How to get Hired Seminar
Get a feel for Service design and UX
As part of Innovation Week 2018, CIT, Cork County Council, Service rePublic and the Older Persons Alliance are hosting a Design Thinking Challenge.
In teams of four, students will be required to solve a real challenge for the older persons community in Cork (Note: students can register as an individual and we will assign them to a team).
This is a great opportunity for students from a variety of disciplines to work in teams, while learning to use Design Thinking tools and techniques.
The event is open to all CIT students so please encourage your students to participate.
Challenge: Empathy for the Older Driver
Date: Tuesday 6th March 2018
Time: 12:30pm to 5:00pm
Venue: Nimbus Seminar Room, CIT
Prize: €400 prize money for the best 1st/2nd team idea/solution on the day (sponsored by Cork County Council)
Lunch, tea and coffee will be provided to participants.
Did you know that Mies van Der Rohe was sued by the client over his design for Farnsworth House? The unhappy camper seemed surprised by living in an expensive to heat fishbowl. Read the full account here...brilliant stuff...I'm with Edith here!