The Peace Corps will also be tabling in the quad today from 11-2 and holding an information session in MSR 130C from 3-4pm. If you have ever been interested in joining, here's your opportunity to find out all the opportunities they provide.
Eggman for Congress will be tabling in the quad today, Wednesday September 3rd, from 11-3 providing students with information on internships and different opportunities they provide through their campaign. If you are interested in politics and looking to get involved, make sure you stop and talk to one of their representatives.
Students awarded work study grants, MSR 180 has multiple Work Study positions opening for the Advising Resource Center, EOP, and Career Services. Provided below are the links for the qualifications and directions on how to apply for each position....
JOB DESCRIPTION: Progressive IT company in need of a field sales rep. The purpose of the Field Sales Consultant position is to increase the existing customer base for the company. The primary focus of the Inside Sales Representative is to locate and qualify new prospects by generating interest in the company’s services and products and properly introducing them to prospective clients. This key position will focus not so much on cold calling, but nurturing exi...sting relationships. Will help facilitate sales quotes. Follow up on sales and provide technical and customer support to our dental practice clientele. Will ensure company branding is done appropriately, be the face of the company at trade shows and industry events.
• Must be a people person. High degree of professionalism and attention to customer care a must.
• Able to represent the company at tradeshows and industry expos, dental shows. Approximately 1-2 per month.
• Must have prior sales experience and be able to qualify prospects.
• Be able to develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
• Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines.
• Dental/Medical/Pharmaceutical sales experience preferred but not required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelors in Communications/Marketing/Business
WAGE INFORMATION: Hourly wage plus commission. Will be based on Experience. Commission/Sales Bonus as well.
INTERVIEWER NAME: Matt Daryoush
To apply Fax Resume & Cover Letter to 855.513.1070 or email it to email@example.com