Visit www.canadianpsoriasisnetwork to sign up for our e-newsletter.
ASIDE FROM YOUR REGULAR TREATMENT OR THERAPY, YOUR FOOD CHOICES COULD HELP YOUR PSORIASIS.
DO YOU HAVE MILD PSORIASIS? LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT OPTIONS
ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR PSORIAIS TREATMENT?
You’re not alone. The majority of people with psoriasis surveyed report that even with treatment, psoriasis is a significant problem in their lives.
Your doctor won’t know psoriasis is a problem for you, though, unless you speak up. Psoriasis isn’t curable, but chances are good that there’s a psoriasis treatment you and your doctor haven’t tried.
We are looking for guest bloggers for our monthly newsletter. Are you interested in sharing your story about living with psoriasis? Your story could help inspire others. If so, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
FIVE QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR DERMATOLOGIST
1) Can you tell me about available treatment options?
2) Are any of these options more effective than what I’ve tried so far?...
3) What are the side effects of the options we’re considering?
4) What’s the difference between treatments that are applied to the skin and those that are oral or injected?
5) I have heard that some people who have psoriasis can develop psoriatic arthritis. Can you tell me if I am at risk for having psoriatic arthritis?
Brrr it's cold out!
How do seasonal changes affect your psoriasis?
A JOURNEY TOWARDS STABILITY
One person shares her story about living with psoriasis
It started with a sore throat that lasted for a few days. Then sports started appearing. Everywhere. Slowly at first, but eventually I was covered enough to see the doctor about it. She referred me to a dermatologist, who gave me a diagnosis of guttate psoriasis. At that point I had never heard of psoriasis and didn't know what it was. I did a lot of research and reading on the internet. That ...
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR NEW "ASK THE EXPERTS" VIDEO SERIES?
FREE PSORIASIS INFORMATION SESSIONS ARE COMING TO HAMILTON, MISSISSAUGA & WINDSOR ONTARIO.
Register at www.canadianpsoriasisnetwork.com and click on the event ad you would like to attend