Cupcakes AnonymousLocal Business in Kennesaw, Georgia
Dark chocolate brownie truffle cheesecake :
- BROWNIE LAYER (recipe at bottom)
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- 2 Prepare BROWNIE LAYER. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from side of pan. Meanwhile make cheesecake batter.
- 3 Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in eggs, heavy cream, vanilla and salt, beating until well blended.
- 4 Set aside 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Place remaining chips in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1-1/2 minutes; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted when stirred. Gradually blend melted chocolate into cheesecake batter.
- 5 Immediately after removing brownie from oven, spoon cheesecake mixture over brownie. Return to oven; continue baking 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool to room temperature. Remove side of pan.
- 6 Place remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle over top of cheesecake. Cover; refrigerate several hours until cold. Garnish as desired. Cover and refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 10 to 12 servings. BROWNIE LAYER: Stir together 6 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, 1-1/4 cups sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Add 2 eggs; stirring until blended. Stir in 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt; blend well. Spread in prepared pan.
*you can make your own brownie crust OR buy brownie mix and use that, the choice is yours :)
** adapted from Hersheys
- 7 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, cut up
- 5 limes
- 1 orange
- 8 ounce(s) (65 wafers) vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 package(s) (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 container(s) (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) orange-flavor liqueur o...
If anyone wants the recipe to anything I make just let me know
I'm making a peanut butter chocolate torte tonight and posting pictures of my chocolate chip cookie crusted cookie cheesecake