SALE!!! All Dust Covers are on sale for a limited time. Prices this low won't last long....Check them out. Orders can be placed online and you can also call to order!!
Thank you again for your courtesy and excellent sales skills. You have won over another customer. I installed the dust cover on 3 different uppers just to see if it worked as advertised. Much to my surprise it fit all 3 perfectly.
No hassle, fighting or adjustments. Just a smooth fit and function. The trigger guard did the same. I'll be back next week for a few more. Gave one to a cop buddy to install on his Sig AR.Bet he will say the same. -R. Huff
Thank you to Gear Report for taking the time to check out and review our products!!
Dead On Arms LLC AR15 Pinless Dust Cover Install Review
JJ shows how easy it is to install the Dead On Arms LLC AR15 Pinless Dust Cover (Brownells link) on a l...eft handed AR15. Why does this matter? In JJ's case, the left handed rifle configuration required a different dust cover installation setup. The pin to hold the dust cover in place kept wiggling loose and he was afraid he would lose the dust cover all together. [ 86 more words. ]
Pinless Dust Cover @ Brownells: http://goo.gl/YA1dBK
Check out our latest review. Thank you to Currin1776. Check out his youtube page for other great reviews!!
Pin-less dust covers in .308 and .223:
1. Pin-less spring loaded dust cover does away with the hammering and wrenching.
2. Pins are made of 416 Stainless Steel. Springs are made of 302 Stainless Steel.
3. Installing our custom assault rifle dust cover is easy. It simply snaps into place - no tools needed....
4. Custom built dust cover is 100% made in the USA using American forged aluminum.
5. Perfect fit construction makes this a drop-in replacement for the standard AR15 dust covers.
6. Dust cover is made of cold rolled steel coated in manganese phosphate.
After initial installation, the Dead On Arms dust cover eliminates the need to remove the barrel or barrel components to change the dust cover.With captive plungers on either end of the dust cover, removal from all forged billet uppers can be executed with no tools. Replacement in the field is made equally convenient. The dust cover spring is also contained by the pins which will reduce frustrating alignment issues.