We are happy to announce the release of v2.0 of the file enabling Maltese and Gozitan leagues in FM18. This is intended to be compatible with the latest official patch 18.3 released earlier this month.
This fix includes the latest transfers and changes, as well as a lot of new player faces and full complement of logos and kits. The file can be downloaded from: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tagp91 (use this link not the image below )
Installation instructions included within.
We are happy to announce the release of v1.2 of the file enabling Maltese and Gozitan leagues in FM18.
This fix includes the latest transfers and changes, as well as some new player faces and kits. The file can be downloaded from: https://www.sendspace.com/file/omlvo7
I'm also attaching screenshots of where the files should be placed.
We are happy to announce the release of v1.0 of the file enabling Maltese and Gozitan leagues in FM18.
This year, apart from the playable league files, this download also includes:
a) Over 1,000 Maltese and Malta-based player faces
b) Logos for all Maltese clubs and competitions...
c) Kits for all Maltese clubs
Thanks to Gerald Vella for the great work with the kits, and to the makers of the Cut-out Faces and Metallic Logo megapacks on sortitoutsi.net for the faces and logos respectively.
When you start a new game, you will be asked to choose one of the 2 Maltese files. The file named FM18 Malta v1.0.fmf will give you the regular Maltese data, while the FM18 Malta v1.0 professionals.fmf file will see all the clubs set as professional to allow a wider choice of foreign players and giving you a better chance to progress in your career. You can only choose one of these options: the choice is yours'!
This download can be found at: https://www.sendspace.com/file/x6slna
Once downloaded, extract the folders using Winrar and place them in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018. You may be prompted to merge the folders, click OK/Yes.
Information about this file:
• Data is up-to-date as of 20/11/2017.
• Over 30,000 individual data edits including but not restricted to:
• Over 650 persons edited to update everything from abilities to reputation, from personal information (date of birth, hair colour etc) to contract status, from player position to transfer and history information, and much more;
• Just over 1,000 new persons added so that ALL clubs have a full squad complement, including youth team players and backroom staff where known, and also referees;
• All 67 clubs massively overhauled to update everything from reputation to youth stadiums, club histories to player and goalkeeper kit colours for all clubs, and also affiliate clubs;
• All 67 clubs containing this season’s REAL players and backroom staff for maximum accuracy
• Realistic competitions, including the real-life set-up and rules for all 4 senior Maltese divisions, the 2 Gozitan divisions and Sections A to E of the Youth FA competitions, as well as a semi-realistic Gozitan youth league;
• National characteristics so that wages and transfer values are as close to real-life values as possible and also to regulate future transfer movement from foreign countries and regions in a realistic manner;
• 30+ Awards added to mimic real-life awards, some of which can be voted for by the user;
• 100+ Derbies added to mimic real-life rivalries;
• 10 Stadiums added and assigned to clubs in order to correctly represent as closely as possible the real-life situation, within the limits of the editor;
• 10 Media Sources (Radio & TV stations, websites and TV programmes) added to attempt to present realistic media coverage.
Sports Interactive have officially announced some of FM18's new features. We're waiting to play it with the usual fully-updated Maltese and Gozitan clubs in this season's format!
We are happy to announce the release of v2.0 of this file, which is fully compatible with the latest FM17.3.0 patch and includes all the January transfers.
As part of this release, it is now possible to attract foreign players to Maltese clubs even when they have not played in the country before, although they may not be of the highest level
The file can be downloaded from here (installation instructions included): https://sortitoutsi.net/…/29796/full-maltese-league-file-fo…
A story about a long career with Ta' Xbiex, using only youth players, leading to a Champions League group stage fixture against Manchester United.
The FM17 Maltese league file is now available for download here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9va9s1
Just place this file in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data and select the Maltese league when you start a new game.
Enjoy - and share your stories with us!
A version of this file compatible with FM16.3.1 is now being made available for download, which includes all the January transfers and much more.
You can download the file from here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/v7k84u
Just place it within Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data and remove the previous version of this file.