Well due to my hand being buggered again, I'm back to largely cgi only work, buuuuut I am not going to let it stop me 😊
So the plan for this year:
Mech and Me (short)...
Stage Seven (short - images below)
Vixen (3 part serial)
Plus further work on
The Little Match Girl
The Last Henry on Earth
I'm aiming for all the shorts to be done and fingers crossed Vixen too by the end of the year. Further production on match girl (got some new concept designs for characters) and the beginning stages of The Last Henry on earth past concept work.
So yup. I may not be able to use my left hand for long periods of time (which hopefully won't require surgery)
Enjoy 😊 x
A brief look in to the mech's in action. Also finally nailing a scale for all the models/images, the fb compression doesn't due it full justice though sadly, but it came out as desired! which is always a bonue haha.
Okay so I have a new favourite medium to use promarkers on. Good old tracing paper. Bought a load of it because I didn't know how long it would be before I could spend decent time getting detail in for illustrations with me hand being all hurty and now a tiny bit numb (only minor surface numbness) but yes... Real fun stuff to play with and will play a big part in Mech and Me (working title still)
Below are D, Axx(ho)le -pronounced Axxle and Tim 😊
More WIP for the crater vs nature (Mech and Me). This just took a stupidly long time to edit due to falling asleep several times due to early shifts haha.
CGI created base image, hand drawn grass boundaries and what not then scanned then coloured and textured in photoshop.
More to follow soon, Vixen and the others are still in progress, I got to the point that I had all the designs and was putting it together and realised that despite the plot details and twists and turns were all there, but my conversations between characters needed a lot of work still. So I went to several short stories I had plotted/paragraphed and picked them to turn in to short comics almost souly based on conversation. This one being the first.
Vixen progress... Going through final rendering stages for the first issue, my poor laptop is working as hard as it can bless it, probably going to take about a month 😅 including the hand illustrated layers and various bits to go on top! On a good note though it means I can get the other 3 issues all finalized story wise 😊 enjoy xx
Bit of an update and something that just struck me as being amazing with mobile tech and photo editing...
First off after going through so so soooooo many different title ideas, I have come back round to a short version of the original title. That being 'Vixen' 😊
So here you go and also original and phone edited image... Its only a trial and the resolution is a bit bollocks for print... but it really struck me this one did (I do have the ability to make this in photoshop but... this was done in 10mins with some sliders and presets!)
Well I've started putting it together properly now... So maybe a few teaser along the way... But this is the official front page (minus the text)
The final comic will be both colour and black and white, the black and white will be available readily and at a good price, the colour one will be ordered by request, because I won't lie, it'll be a bit pricey sadly.
😊 enjoy x
Some more WIP... Getting closer now. Almost all the sets built. One more main one to go and then its just the little details. Oh and actually put the characters in it 😊
These are all for part one of 4 part series. Whether I release them as issues or get them all done at once we shall see. Its all written, still not landed on a official title just yet though!
Enjoy and any constructive criticisms welcome 😘
Almost finished the inner workings of the space station. Few more signs to add etc to add. This isn't the final representation. Still the mock ups that I'll be working from. Probably close on 30hr build time thus far. Enjoy. Not to blow my own trumpet, but I am super happy with it!