Big stories in the media this week.
Cision Impact reports are valued for their ability to showcase:
1. Major story themes from the conference and which speakers generated the most engagement
2. How the major pharmaceutical companies fared with the press – and on social media
3. Emerging companies that generated significant media attention...
4. The most influential outlets, journalists, and social media authors
These days, startups are feeling this pain more than ever because the tech media’s in flux — fewer companies are getting covered, and there’s a daunting amount of noise to break through.
Eventbrite's VP of Global Communications Terra Carmichael offers her advice.
Any tool that helps you stay organized is one worth investing a little time in to set up. Having an editorial calendar helps you streamline your content marketing efforts and reduces the stress of knowing what to publish when.
“While the communications and PR space has changed drastically over the past few years, it’s also come with some challenges that we’re still working out solutions for.”
In the following video series, Cision talks with Jay Baer to get his point of view on the future earned media and influencer marketing measurement, as he sees it:
If there’s any key insight that PR professionals need, it’s demographic and firmographic data.
Know who is reading your releases or viewing your content to ensure that the right people are hearing your message. (Story via Forbes)
What marketing tech companies are you following in 2018?
With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire.
This week 'On PR Newswire' we’re taking a look back at some of the most significant releases of the first half of 2017.
- Only 23 percent of millennial consumers say they have a relationship with brands, more than half say that they have brand complaints that aren’t addressed. (Inc., August 2017)
- 56 percent of millennials say they interact with brands weekly, if you aren’t listening, you’ll miss them! (Astound Commerce Global Brand Survey, August 2017)
- Click below for more earned media marketing statistics you need to know!
The survey underscores the struggle many comms teams have connecting the dots between content and tangible business results.
63% of the respondents cite their inability to measure impact effectively as one of the most difficult challenges they confront.
The new and enhanced Cision® PRWeb packages are powered by PR Newswire’s industry-leading distribution network and reporting. With native integration into the Cision Communications Cloud®, it’s never been easier to reach, engage and impact your target audience. Watch the video, or read the transcript below to get started.
Take a comprehensive tour of the industry’s most powerful monitoring and targeting software – the Cision Communications Cloud®.
You can earn many times the amount of media coverage you’re getting now, but without all the hard work. Leverage our media relations hacks, and spend less of your time garnering more earned media.
Hack #1: Pitch as many people as you want, but make sure you give 20% of the people 80% of your attention.
Hack #2: Master the pitch customization triad and use the right tools for the job.
Hack #3: (Click below to read more!)
In this video, Jay Baer discusses how you can pull the same metrics from an influencer or media outlet mentioning your brand as you could from your own advertisements or content.