WORLD AG EXPO - TULARE, CA - FEB 12-14, 2013
Come and see the Track-Pack 12' machine at this year's show. The sales and service team are in booth DS72 to answer any questions about the machine or just let you sit in the 'bagger's seat'.
Track-Pack Silage Bagger - 12' Tunnel, 10' rotor, Updated to a C13 CAT engine, transport ready with dual tandem axle, air ride. 100% hydraulic drive with TRACK compaction - no anchors, cables or backstop. Best compaction rate in the industry in side by side trials in 2012 season. 14' tunnel (with wider rotor) and option of a C15 CAT available.
The Track-Pack is ready to bag like never before - are you?
The bottom beater bar of the Track-Pack was altered to move outward in 'bag mode' and in for 'transport mode'. This ensures the 8'6" towing width but allows for better capture and movement of feed into the rotor.
15 Reasons to Pack with Tracks!
How the Track-Pack can save you time and money:
1. Tightest pack in the industry based on multiple side by side trials in various feed stocks....
2. 85% + compaction inside tunnel producing high bags with no excess stretch on plastic.
3. Road ready towing capacity – no loading, low beds or permits required.
4. Highway speed up to 60 miles per hour.
5. Smooth, quick set up from transport mode to bagging mode.
6. Single operator tunnel extension positioning and bag placement.
7. 100% hydrostatic drive to rotor. No planetary, gearbox, drive belts or chains.
8. Easy access to any repair points: rotor teeth, stripper bars, feedtable belt.
9. Fuel tank between main frame beneath the rotor – quick fueling, no climbing.
10. Removable tow hitch & dual axles – 2 pins each. Tow hitch removed with bag boom.
11. Re-designed tunnel clean out to ensure final truck load goes in the bag.
12. No loss of plastic length due to removal of internal compaction system.
13. 100% solid rotor – no flexing or breaks
14. 100% compaction from tracks & brakes – no need to monitor internal compaction.
15. Quicker on & off site than any other bagger on the market.
First dump truck used with machine Fillmore, Utah.
Bagged corn and sorghum sudan in Fillmore, Utah yesterday! Excellent run. Check out Twitter pic.twitter.com/FxmYqPKr