Congrats Custer Sadornas(champion road race) of Team Opus Land- Colnago Manila!!!!
This month's Club Race will be held on FEBRUARY 12, SUNDAY.
Make sure you complete your membership application as soon as possible to be eligible to race and ge...t a chance to win trophies, medals, and other prizes!
If you have already applied, check your missing requirements in this document: http://bit.ly/PERCList
(If you have already applied but your name is NOT on this list, kindly wait for a confirmation email as your application is still being processed.)
IF YOU ARE A NEW APPLICANT, click here to apply now: http://bit.ly/JoinPERC
Special reminders for those doing the audax rides on December 3. We will have 2 distances (200km and 300km). These rides will be the first audax rides for the 2...017 Audax Season. The 2017 Audax season is from November 1, 2016 to October 31, 2017.
1) Please read through the attached link to fully understand what an Audax ride is all about. This is a blog entry written by our very own Redg Plopinio, one of the Filipinos who finished last year's 1,230km Paris-Brest-Paris in France last August. He captures what our rides are all about. We are very low-key and not mainstream and we plan to keep it that way. http://redgplopinio.blogspot.com/…/audax-are-you-in-it-for-…
2) Just like any other Audax rides around the globe, participants are expected to go through the ride information details and to fully understand the nature of our rides prior to joining. Please make sure you have read the information posted in the audax.ph website. The website has already been updated with the latest information about this ride.
3) Be sure you are mentally and physically prepared for this.
4) Ride starts at 4am for the 200km and 300km riders. Please ensure you have the proper bike lights for the ride as you will surely ride in the dark. DO NOT LEECH ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S GOOD LIGHTS.
5) To give back to the local community, locals who live in the area where the audax will be passing through gets a 20% discount from registration fees.
6) If you haven't booked your accommodations yet, you can stay at Mango Valley Hotel. We have special rates for the audax participants. Kindly get in touch with them directly through +6347 2527970 and look for Marilyn. Tell them you are with the company of Carmela Pearson. Rates include breakfast. Since we will be leaving before the hotel restaurant opens, you can request for your breakfast to be packed so you can eat it before or during the ride.
7) This is a non-profit ride and our registration fees go to the logistical costs and accreditation dues that we pay to Audax Club
Parisien on a yearly basis. We had to pay 2,135 Euros in January 2016 alone. Some have been asking for items (finisher shirts, certificates, etc.). One joins the audax not because of the items one can gain but rather for one's own personal satisfaction of finishing. As much as I want to provide a lot of things for the participants, I am bound by these rules set by ACP. Note that all organizers of the audax pay for their own expenses (from the ocular, ride approval, accommodations in audax venues, etc.) and do not get any monetary/financial assistance from the local government. Please be reasonable.
8) As much as I want to give everyone finisher medals, I cannot. The audax finisher medals are all imported from Audax Club Parisien. This is true for all ACP-accredited countries. I don't include this in the registration fees because I don't want to burden the riders of this extra cost. For those who would like to have a medal, there is an option in the registration forms.
Please feel free to ask me any questions (given that you have read through the website). I am contactable via email (email@example.com) and by mobile phone (+639175279732). See you on December 3!
Come on November 6 for the 6th edition of the Araw ng Siklista. Let's honor the daily bike commuter who have stayed their steed through the crazy streets of the... metro. 104 kms. threading the borders of each of the 16 cities & 1 town in 7 hours at a 15-20 kph clip. No registration (just a common sheet for all to sign as waiver), no sags & ambulances, no freebies, no shiny malls to stop in, just the sheer pleasure of taming the wild feeling inside your biking heart and bragging rights that you circled Metro Manila in half a day. See you all at the Protected Areas & Wildlife Bureau (PAWB) driveway/parking lot - North Ave. side. Kick out at 6 AM.
Read more about us on Epi Fabonan's blog.
Hope to see you all at the next Club Race! 🚲
A criterium race in McKinley West!
We have categories for Racers, Folding Bikes, MTB's, Fixed Gear Bikes, and Juniors.
Categories for both Amateurs are separat...e from Pros/Ex-Pros. Not to mention cash prizes and 2 Trips to London.
Registrants get a Full Sub Jersey, Finishers shirt and Post event Food and Beverage. Timing system is electronic, overall a top level experience for just P500, yes Five Hundred Pesos Only!
For Complete information please visit https://www.pruridetolondon.com.ph/
PERC’s monthly Club Races will commence THIS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23, at Golden Haven (Carlos P. Garcia Ave., Ext.), Las Piñas.
ENTRY FEE: P100...
START: 7:45 AM SHARP
CATEGORIES AND PRIZES:
- PERC OPEN (4 LAPS)
1ST-3RD PLACE: TROPHY + CATLIKE HELMET
4TH-10TH PLACE: MEDALS
- MANAGERS, BIG BOYS (200 lbs and above) & WOMEN'S (2 LAPS)
1ST-3RD PLACE: MEDAL
Be sure to register by 5 PM SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22 to be eligible to join this Sunday's Club Race!
Note: All of PERC’s succeeding races and activities will only allow those on the official Member List to participate. Make sure you join the official Facebook group to stay updated on our latest activities: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1806381739640347/