It was definitely
I’m wavering between 4 and 5 “green stars” for social and environmen
• I believe that their coffee and teas are organic.
• Having said that, I’d like to know more about their coffee – I forgot to ask and now can’t find any info online. I think that some bags are labeled as organic and some not. Not sure about trade practice. Hope to learn more!
• They stock organic almond and soy milk.
• Some vegan-frie
• They now roast their own coffee in restored roaster and package it in compostabl
• I like that as an alternativ
• Their amazing décor is largely from salvaged (communal table), vintage (armchairs
• Lids not compostabl
WOW, Five years! Thank you to all of our customers for supporting Plank over the years. Come celebrate with us this Wednesday and enter our raffle to win gift cards, tee shirts, bags of our house-roasted coffee and more! Plus half of our sales for the day will be donated to the Cloverdale High School Art Program. THANK YOU CLOVERDALE!!!
Hi Everyone! For over a year, we have been building out a new commercial kitchen and coffee roasting facility, and restoring this beautiful 1993 Probat L5 coffee roaster. We are happy to announce - it is finally complete! We are now roasting all of our coffee in-house, and will be rolling out our Pine Mountain Espresso later this week.
We also added an assortment of delicious juices! Try the carrot, orange and ginger or the spinach, green apple, lemon ginger. Soooo goo...d! Classic orange and grapefruit freshly pressed are on hand as well.
Stay tuned for new breakfast items (can you say, breakfast sandwich? Yum!) coming soon...
And lastly, but MOST importantly, thank you thank you thank you to our Cloverdale community for supporting our little coffee shop for these past, gulp, almost 5 years! We love you and appreciate you so much!
Mike, Marne and the best Plank crew ever.