THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE PER CHILD!!!
1) Attend at least 3 regular meetings during the 4-H year
2) Participate in at least 3 community service projects
3)Sell at least 3 ads and/or class sponsorships in the annual horse show directory. This equals $125 PER CHILD. Look for more information about March....
4) MAP or Record Book completed by the same deadline as the Extension Office
a)AGES 13 and under may complete either a MAP or recordbook, may be entered in district
b)AGES 14 and up must complete a record book of no less than 5 pages and a 4-H story.
1) Attend at least 3 meetings
2) Participate in at least 2 community service projects
3) Sell one ad or 2 class sponsorships
4) Write a one page story on what 4-H means to you and turn it in by county deadline, illustrations are encouraged!!
Alright T-Anchor!! We have had a great successful summer! Tonight was our first meeting to kick off the new 4-H year. New officers and lots of new faces. If you haven't signed up on 4-H connect you need to do that ASAP. Also adding a note regarding participation awards requirements.
Hey everybody!!! Don't forget the meeting Monday!! Community service is for CareNet crisis pregnancy center. Diapers, formula, baby wipes, etc.