Republic Polytechnic- Diploma in Supply Chain ManagementEducation in Singapore
Moving with the times.
Company: HOCK TEOH HUAT TRANSPORT PTE LTD
Job title: Operation Junior Executive (Cross-Border & Distribution)...
1) Customer Service ( 60%)
- receive shipment orders from customers
-create orders in TMS
- monitor and provide update on shipment status
-assist in customer enquiry whenever needed
2) Involve in route planning (20%)
- contributes feedback and relay customer requirement to fleet management team
3) TMS upgrade and modification ( 10% )
- contribute user experience feedbacks to IT department to assist on developing an integrated TMS
4) System Implementation (10%)
- contribute inputs to implementation for new systems implementation
Those who are interested to apply, please email with your CV to
Lee Jian Long firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to cordially invite you to RP Career Fair 2018 on 7 February 2018, Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
RP Career Fair 2018 is organised for all RP students:
• Year 1s & 2s: To learn about the job opportunities from the various organisations and companies across different industries....
• Graduating Students: To network with employers and search for potential employment opportunities.
This is the third year that we are organising RP Career Fair with our partner, e2i (the Employment and Employability Institute).
RP Career Fair 2018 will feature 88 companies from the following sectors:
• Healthcare, Sports & Wellness
• Aerospace, Electronics
• Transportation, Logistics
• Financial Services, Non-Profits
• Hospitality, F&B
• Public service
• IT & Consumer business
• Recruitment Services
In addition, the career fair will be featuring :
• SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programme (ELP) by the 5 polytechnics
• MySkillsFuture.sg portal by SSG
• Overseas Internship programme by OIR
We look forward to seeing you and your students at our event.
Study in Germany
- This programme is open to current year 3 students and recent graduates, with GPA ≥ 3.3.
- Sponsorship worth Euro 50,000~60,000...
- Earn a Bachelor's Degree
- Gain work experience with a Mittelstand Company
In Germany, there is a Dual Studies programme which is run by Germany’s Universities of Applied Sciences (UAS) in partnership with companies. The Dual Studies programme is structured such that during the study period, students go “dual” by alternating between university and internships at the sponsoring company. Upon graduation, the student typically starts his first job with the sponsor.
The aim of the Poly Goes UAS Programme is to extend the German dual studies programme to students and recent graduates from polytechnics in Singapore, to enhance talent access and development by German Mittelstand champions in Singapore. The Programme will enable students to learn the German language, enrol and obtain a Bachelor of Science degree (mainly engineering) from a UAS in Germany, receive training through continuous internships with their sponsor company, and secure a job upon graduation.
And lastly a group photo @ Republic Polytechnic https://t.co/qT9k2nNjEm
2nd Archery cohesion for DSCM! @ Republic Polytechnic https://t.co/PpKVNQSL9n